Page 74 of 167 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Battle Arena Ying Yang Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    So random
    Aether KO Amethyst with 1 bash
    Also Aurora with BBB
    Boo and Wild worked too

And I just KO Amethyst on my nephew's iPod with Storm.. Total surprise to me
    Do you remember what you used with storm.

Executive Chef
    Oh dear poor Storm is exhausted. Will try wild in the morning.

Rhino Keeper
    The new adjustments make it way too hard to win, I am frustrated and give up on this feature.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by huha54 View Post
    ohh really
    cheacked but didnt saw it
    even mailed TL till now didnt got replay back " they all busy on weekend "
    We have limited Support on weekends and holidays so our Support team can rest and enjoy their holidays too. Don't worry, they'll be back after the holiday, bright eyed and ready to continue helping.

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    wow! my helios just seriously lost against level 1 fire...
    My Epics weren't so epic after they got swatted by the Fire Dragon ;D

The lesson here is don't underestimate the little guys, they can be tough. There are a lot of different factors that go into winning a battle. If you're having trouble with one Dragon, try using different Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Well not part of the test AGAIN! Jake how come!? Third test in a row I haven't been included in. Completely unfair! YY is such a beautiful dragon I was hoping to get it...but no once again I won't have the chance to.
    Test releases are randomly generated. We usually do a few test phases before wide release, so if you didn't get in the test group, don't feel as if you won't get the chance to play the content in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by maximinidan View Post
    The new adjustments make it way too hard to win, I am frustrated and give up on this feature.
    I'll be sure to share the feedback. I can understand why it'd be a little surprising to see your biggest, meanest looking Dragon get stomped by a super cute baby Dragon. Just remember, don't underestimate the little Dragons and if the Dragon you're choosing to battle isn't working out, try a different Dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone having trouble with the light dragon, I just beat it with my epic coral. (MBB)

Host(ess)
    I am the one who suggested the YinYang dragon a while ago . Sigh too bad it had to hard to get this dragon! 😡 Although I am happy that TL used my idea!😊

Farm Supplier
    Im stuck with Amethyst dragon. I tried with Aether (10) still cannot defeat Amethyst Do you guys have tried with other dragon? helppppppp me...

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to beat amethyst with uniform, but now I am stuck on topaz, it's already beaten 4 of my dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lotusthreads View Post
    I managed to beat amethyst with uniform, but now I am stuck on topaz, it's already beaten 4 of my dragons
    Sorry that should be unicorn

Rhino Keeper
    Any help on the first dragon?? I've tried 2 dragons so far and alas I lost... Theoretically I should be able to beat fire with water... But nope TL don't like to play fair