Thread: Stock up on Expansion Permits? Wise or Gamble?

Lightbulb Stock up on Expansion Permits? Wise or Gamble?

I searched for a thread that covered this, but found nothing.

I'm on my last expansion & it requires an expansion permit (which I have, but have not used), I've heard many users mention that the option to trade for expansion permits disappears after they use the last one & I've heard them say they wished they would've stocked up.

My question is, what is the possibility that:

- TL hasn't decided to do away with permits all together after these expansions
    - permit "price" or trade time will increase (or decrease for that matter)

The Arguments

TL likes to try out things sometimes & then suspend them if they don't work which would explain the option for trade disappearing. I mean they could've left it, players can stock up trade tickets & the trade for permit only takes 4hrs to do...players run the risk of not using the expansion permits if there aren't that many expansions in future updates (but then players would be angry).

But if they do away with expansion permits what will we use trade tickets for? New Buildings?

Or they could increase price or trade time in future updates to extend gameplay...

At least I still have to do the Chateau so I have some time to make up my mind,
    but WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Fashion Designer
    I think it's wise to stock up some, but not go crazy in case they prove fruitless, but some who have nothing else to do may like stocking up. Me, I've held off collecting from my magic garden to keep my rare fruit trade from upgrading to magic fruit trade, so I plan to stock a few, fully expand, stock up on tickets, and then start reaping from my garden finally.

Fashion Designer
    My suggestion is to stock tickets instead of permits since tickets can go beyond 99. The only bad thing is if tickets drop from adventure, it will be wasted if you already have more than 99 tickets.

Rhino Keeper
    Expansion tickets are no longer in the exchange once you are fully expanded and upgraded, I don't think it's worth wile to stock up on them unless you are looking for keepsakes.

(=^ェ^=)

Thanks for the feedback, I think I'll wait to get the Chateau & see if they roll out any new updates. I may end up focusing more on adventures (for the badge) & do less trades with leftover items so I get to 99 at a slower pace, perhaps by then new expansions will open up & we will finally have an answer about whether permits will be used again.