Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Android game crashing - CONSTANTLY!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by echo005 View Post
    it seems to go in spasms either we get constant crashing or none.mine has been crashing the past month again and hopefully when we get a new version (this one was really buggy) it will sort things-cos i don't have the patience.when we're sending these reports all the time do TL actually read them i wonder?

using samsung galaxy ace 2
    If you are hitting the report button on your device,then no, this does not get reported to Team Lava.
    To report to TL you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com .
    After you hit the report button, what is your error message saying?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    after i hit report i get another page up and i can either make comments or leave it blank then hit send.can't think of anything else at present as i've only briefly been in today so just send report.will report back tomorrow.i just assumed that the report was sent to TL-if that isn't the case then i've obviously wasted my time sending reports this last year or so.....

I have reported this behavior on another thread titled "game keeps crashing." I am now level 129 and I don't even attempt to visit neighbors. I am playing DS Christmas edition on my Galaxy S3 4.1.1. I will get the first restart while gifting, sometimes it just crashes then I have to manually start the app. I can usually collect and harvest but it will usually crash again while planting.

I have been using the log into other accounts feature through Restaurant Story to gift etc. When I open DS on these other accounts (all of which are lower level without the number of habitats and dragons on my main acct) there are absolutely no problems with crashes.

From the other thread, IOS high level users experience the same problem. Something needs to be done about this issue. I am willing to provide any info requested by the mods.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_fan View Post
    I have reported this behavior on another thread titled "game keeps crashing." I am now level 129 and I don't even attempt to visit neighbors. I am playing DS Christmas edition on my Galaxy S3 4.1.1. I will get the first restart while gifting, sometimes it just crashes then I have to manually start the app. I can usually collect and harvest but it will usually crash again while planting.

I have been using the log into other accounts feature through Restaurant Story to gift etc. When I open DS on these other accounts (all of which are lower level without the number of habitats and dragons on my main acct) there are absolutely no problems with crashes.

From the other thread, IOS high level users experience the same problem. Something needs to be done about this issue. I am willing to provide any info requested by the mods.
    I saw in some other thread a player also playing Xmas edition, but apparently there is a newer version of the game on the...hmm..Google playstore? It did not show up on search though, unless typing in games full name as i understood it. Well, might be worth checking out - a newer version may work better than outdated one.

Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    I saw in some other thread a player also playing Xmas edition, but apparently there is a newer version of the game on the...hmm..Google playstore? It did not show up on search though, unless typing in games full name as i understood it. Well, might be worth checking out - a newer version may work better than outdated one.
    Thanks for the info. I'm not too sure how much the Xmas and regular differ but they both have the same version number on the play store, 1.0.7.7, although the regular version has an update date in January 2014. In my experience even when they come out with a new version these issues continue. I went ahead and installed the regular version and I'll see what happens but I won't hold my breath....

....and now there is a DS:Springtime.... we'll see if there is any improvement with the crashing issue....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_fan View Post
    ....and now there is a DS:Springtime.... we'll see if there is any improvement with the crashing issue....
    DS: Springtime did not fix the issue. No bug fixes listed. Still version 1.0.7.7 just a cosmetic change. Issue persists. Issue was pointed out eons ago in the now closed Android Parity thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you are hitting the report button on your device,then no, this does not get reported to Team Lava.
    To report to TL you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com .
    After you hit the report button, what is your error message saying?
    Ok then I get the message that gives option of force close or report.hit report and get message to report feedback including system data so I send that

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by echo005 View Post
    Ok then I get the message that gives option of force close or report.hit report and get message to report feedback including system data so I send that
    Yes you can send your error message to support@teamlava.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    On the subject of springtime version it is bl00dy terrible.its extremely laggy and sometimes half my dragons are invisible.i dont need to be told to force close or uninstall/reinstall or try any other things that might be on the script cos I've been playing the game long enough to know they won't work.christmas version wasn't 100% brilliant but thank god I didnt install it-and one has to keep the previous version as 9/10 the newer version is worse.this version is SO slow too

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast