Thread: a friend responded to your request

New Resident

a friend responded to your request

How do you get the messages "A friend responded to your request for a Mystic Map. Why not pay them a visit?" to drop off your messages. I've had them linger for as long as 7 days.
    Every day I use them to visit my neighbors but that doesn't make them drop off either.
    It causes more recent notifications that someone has visited to drop off before I can respond and visit non-neighbor islands in return.
    Thanks for the help.

Banned
    Go to Settings on your IDevice go to Notifications, go to dragon story and put off on the first button.

Fashion Designer
    Your news feed always shows the last 10 visitors and the last 10 to respond to any requests. The same will stay there until you get new ones

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Go to Settings on your IDevice go to Notifications, go to dragon story and put off on the first button.
    sorry. I should have made it clear that I'm on an Android phone. I don't have those options.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Your news feed always shows the last 10 visitors and the last 10 to respond to any requests. The same will stay there until you get new ones
    ok. thanks. That's a kind of lame. I have tons of visitors in a day, but can't always get to them before they drop off. Guess that means I have to stop collecting when I get notification that my habitats are full if I don't have time to visit... which makes the game s..l..o..w..e..r to progress in. a bit discouraging.