Thread: Confused..

Executive Chef

Confused..

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....PDATE-TO-iOS-7!

I can't believe this! Do you think this is likely to be resolved by the time for the update?

Executive Chef
    Hopefully. I mean, it doesn't have anything to do with me cause I'm android but that's serious. People will want to upgrade to iOS 7.

Executive Chef
    Yeah I am really looking to download iOS 7 but at the same time I don't to use my games. This isn't at all fair.

Executive Chef
    yeah i tthink thats something serious that many arent aware about it it.....plus if they buy new devices and they are ios 7 already they cant transfer their games to their new device

seems pathetic and teamlava better get working

Nightclub Owner
    Let's hope somebody somewhere is working on it and that the suggestion given in that thread isn't the end of the matter at all. Otherwise there shall be many angry people out there in Team Lava Land.

Hi guys, remember that this is a developer release. Apple makes this new OS available to developers so they can make any necessary changes to their apps to prevent issues when the new OS is available to the public. With this in mind, it is expected for issues to occur with the developer release. Some apps may not properly run and some may encounter multiple issues. We are not made aware of any of the changes Apple has made, so we use this time to resolve any issues that may be occurring. Again, we want to stress that you should not upgrade to iOS 7 as it is still in the developer release phase. Thank you.