Thread: How many recipes for ...

How many recipes for ...

I would like to know how many recipes u get with ...

The Sushi Counter
    Chocolate Maker
    Asian Fusion Cart
    Fusion Sashimi Block

Thanks in advance for helping me! I don't want any that have less than 3 recipes but would really prefer to have 6 or more. And is there anyway to ever add recipes to constructable appliances?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Oh, you need sehana! Links are on the left side of that page for all her different charts.

You can find all of her super helpful stuff through this thread, and she has a corresponding one in the BS forum too if you play that.

It's up to TL if they want to add recipes to appliances in the future or not, we're all hoping they will!

Farm Supplier
    From memory,
    Sushi Counter-six (maybe more), from 30 min to 22 or 24 hours
    Chocolate Maker-one, 6 or 8 hours
    The other two have three each, Asian Fusion is 10, 15 and 22, I think. Sashimi block is 6, 8 and 8

Thank u so much!!!

Chocolate Maker is out since it only has 1 and that sucks! Guess ill go with the Sushi Counter since it has the most!

What level do u have to be at to have all appliances open?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Level 73 opens up the 18th and final slot, and they come at 4 and 5 level increments, so it was 68, 64, 59, 55, 50, 46, 41, 37, 32, 28, 23, 19, 14, 10, and lower than that you start out with whatever they gave me (2?) and level up so fast it doesn't really matter lol.

Don't give up on the 1-recipe appliances so fast, that's still 2 gems when you master it! You know that right? When you don't spend real money on them, they're precious enough to make that totally worth it! Don't get it now, but when you level up more and get richer, it won't be that big of a splurge at all, and you can just let it sit in the corner and get mastered while you're doing whatever else.