Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Farm Update: June 18 2013

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I think the boat was from last week.

So, a kraken. It must have been voted highest in the suggestions thread? Oh wait....it wasn't?
    Nothing that gets put into this game was voted highest in suggestion thread...heck I don't think the darn kraken was in the suggestion thread.

Nightclub Owner
    Come on you two, be reasonable. We asked for water tiles...we got...well, we got water...with a sea monster smack in the middle of it at a cost of 62 gems. BUT we got something with water.

And then they put the grass around it...why do they put the grass or the grey stones around these water decorations?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    Nothing that gets put into this game was voted highest in suggestion thread...heck I don't think the darn kraken was in the suggestion thread.
    Lol. of course it wasn't in that thread. lol. This is a game about a farm...why would anyone even think about suggesting that we get a kraken? I'm gonna start really thinking up some far fetched things for my farm and start putting them in the suggestion thread...like chocolate bunnies, and dogs in raincoats and sheep with floaties, pigs with hula skirts or who can do the limo...Obviously we have been thinking too much in the box. We players need to get way, way out of the box! Lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol. of course it wasn't in that thread. lol. This is a game about a farm...why would anyone even think about suggesting that we get a kraken? I'm gonna start really thinking up some far fetched things for my farm and start putting them in the suggestion thread...like chocolate bunnies, and dogs in raincoats and sheep with floaties, pigs with hula skirts or who can do the limo...Obviously we have been thinking too much in the box. We players need to get way, way out of the box! Lol.
    Great idea! We should all think of all the things we'd never want to see on a farm and put them in the suggestion thread. Then we'd be sure to never see them in an update! ;-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I guess your right in a way. Besides, there gonna run out of "realistic" or inside the box items anyway son I guess we should get used to updates like this cause its better than getting no updates.

Grand Emperor
    I guess your right in a way. Besides, there gonna run out of "realistic" or inside the box items anyway son I guess we should get used to updates like this cause its better than getting no updates.
    I'm not sure I agree. Sometimes less is better.

Ya, 62 gems for a "kraken."
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-20-13 at 07:21 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Maybe...but I dunno.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cjensenusa View Post
    Ya, 62 gems for a "kraken."
    Maybe...but I dunno.
    This week, less certainly would have been so very very much more I think.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123