Thread: Not able to upgrade - despite hard reset etc.

Not able to upgrade - despite hard reset etc.

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade my buildings but as soon as I get all the needed items the 'build' button turns grey. Have tried the so called hard reset and restarted my phone - still wont work.
    Can you have a look at what goes wrong? This goes for the library, Ivy's house and other.
    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	7666   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	7664  

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Obviously the second is't yet finished, though I don't understand what's going on with the first one.

Unless anyone else is better informed than I about what's causing it, I'd suggest sending your issue to the TeamLava Support team.

Rhino Keeper
    The 25/25 coins is probably a glitch still. Compare your requirements to the ones posted in the forum for the building you're trying to upgrade. Try uninstalling and reinstalling if restarting your phone didn't work.

Nightclub Owner
    Essentially any time you see a small number of coins its a display issue. This thread is on this issue and shows steps to fix it.

This thread has a link to a spreadsheet with the requirements.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.