Thread: Outraged!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper

Outraged!!!!!!

Omg. Just traded NINETY NINE times to get the Tinker Camp, bought it, placed it, and it disappeared!!! Are you seriously? I've spent real money on that! It's MINE! That's disgusting!
    Last edited by maguar; 06-14-13 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Banned
    Email support and they should be able to help you out. Support@teamlava.com.

Seems a few games are acting wonky this week.

Rhino Keeper
    Have you tried restarting your device?

Rhino Keeper
    I um...double clicked the big button at the bottom and kinda...closed CS down, and reopened it again. Is that what you mean? But it's definitely not there. I'm pretty sure they will put it back so I'm not panicking TOO much yet, although I am a bit spooked as there are more than a few people on here saying TL message back saying they don't reinstate items!!! :/ I have spent at least ?75, real pounds on gems...probably more...and so obviously I would NOT find that to be an acceptable answer! However, I haven't heard back yet. Will update when I know.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi tanbi1. I'm really sorry that you're experiencing this issue. I'm assuming that you've checked and it's not in your market anymore and that your tickets are definitely gone. You will need to email support about this. It can take a couple of business days for support to get some issues fixed.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.