Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Android device works best

Rhino Keeper
    I play TL games on both my droid cell and tablet. The experience is much better on tablet of coarse. Especially with DS graphics. I didn't realize how much detail I'd been missing! TL has really put a lot into some of the dragons and habitats. I have a Nexus 10 tablet and rarely ever have force closing with any games. I play DS, RS, FS, BS & PSS on it. I'm upgrading phones very soon too and have been wanting a galaxy note 2 but the note 3 is coming very soon also. I'll probably wait a bit and watch reviews on the 3, I love the phablets! I do more with games and media in general on both my cell & tablet, which can hog up space. So that's one of the first things I check on new devices. The more space it has, the better games & media will function. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    thanks everyone! Appreciate your input. Now to decide! (ツ)

Host(ess)
    Hello there! I'm posting from an s3, my main driver right now. I'd like to mention that you shouldn't let dragon story be your main determining factor for choosing the phone, as the way that DS is run is actually entirely not optimized for android phones. Take a look at the beautiful 3D rendering tested by nvidia and Qualcomm (not to mention the Samsung exynos) and you'll see that these phones are capable of stunning graphics and performance. Sometimes my phone runs the game smoothly, sometimes there are problems (especially with visiting neighbours above level 120).

Okay long story short, DS doesn't run properly on android no matter what quad core or octa core processor you use, so don't let this game dictate what device you get. Cheers!

Farm Supplier
    I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the game runs very smoothly. No force close, stutters, freezes, or anything like that. The Note 2 is a beast and still one of the most powerful phones at the moment.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Chris_B View Post
    I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the game runs very smoothly. No force close, stutters, freezes, or anything like that. The Note 2 is a beast and still one of the most powerful phones at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Can't tell you which is the best Android device for the games. But I know my Samsung Galaxy note II can't handle my fully expanded island anymore Lots of crash and can't visit fully expended island neighbors. .
    Hmm, which one true? Hey Chris, you should add tuskmage and visit her! Look if there's something happen

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Hmm, which one true? Hey Chris, you should add tuskmage and visit her! Look if there's something happen
    Well, my island isn't fully expanded at all. I'm only at level 19, almost level 20 and am still on the first area with a little less than half of it to clear out. I've yet to see a fully expanded island but the ones that are over half expanded don't give me problems at all. And that's with Internet, YouTube, Restaurant Story and Sims Freeplay running in the background.

To the person who's having trouble with lag on the Note 2, did you try turning off Power Saving?

I have Power Saving on so my phone isn't even using full power. Maybe the difference has something to do with our carriers? I'm on Verizon 4G LTE.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Chris_B View Post
    Well, my island isn't fully expanded at all. I'm only at level 19, almost level 20 and am still on the first area with a little less than half of it to clear out. I've yet to see a fully expanded island but the ones that are over half expanded don't give me problems at all. And that's with Internet, YouTube, Restaurant Story and Sims Freeplay running in the background.

To the person who's having trouble with lag on the Note 2, did you try turning off Power Saving?

I have Power Saving on so my phone isn't even using full power. Maybe the difference has something to do with our carriers? I'm on Verizon 4G LTE.
    That person is a high level player, I think more than level 100. So, you know why she has that problem and you not (try to add her then she her island)

Host(ess)
    Unfortunately whichever you get you still wont get cool stuff. Unless you go iphone

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsahelp View Post
    Unfortunately whichever you get you still wont get cool stuff. Unless you go iphone
    However, S4 is better than iPhone 5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12