Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Android device works best

Rhino Keeper

Which Android device works best

I need to upgrade. I need a device that can handle fully loaded islands without force closing, throwing me out of the game! Need you alls suggestions. I have a GalaxyS3 but afraid the S4 won't be any better. Thanks you guys (ツ)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Galaxy S3 meets the requirements of the game. By "fully loaded" do you mean Islands with fully expanded boards with plenty of decorations and Dragons?

Rhino Keeper
    I play on a Toshiba Thrive tablet. I've been playing for over a year. I play DS,BS, RS, FS (download for gems, gold, play a little then delete). I have very little force closing. It mostly occurs when there is a new version just released. It does settle down in a few hours or a day. I love my tablet. I owned an ipad, the 1st one. I hated it n sold it after a few months. I hope this helps. :-)

Executive Chef
    Can't tell you which is the best Android device for the games. But I know my Samsung Galaxy note II can't handle my fully expanded island anymore Lots of crash and can't visit fully expended island neighbors. .

Rhino Keeper
    i am using the galaxy s4 and i have no issues anymore with anything in this game, maybe a little tiny bit of lag when collecting coins.

Executive Chef
    My aunt use Google Nexus 7, and there's no problem except the game will closed after visit many neighbors

Fashion Designer
    S3 is relatively new and should work alright, except maybe when visiting heavily decorated islands (might crash after a few visits). I'm using a HTC one X+ (got it when it was just released in nov) and it crashes when visiting but apart from that, I don't have any problems with the game.

Droid Incredible, almost 3 years old... lol you do not even want to know, restarts for every single thing i do, cant visit neighbors over level 10, have to send mystic maps 1 at a time between resets, its a good thing i am patient and its a good game

Rhino Keeper
    Samsung Galaxy S4!!! I updated my phone recently and Dragon Story runs smoothly, no more restarting

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I have an Xperia Z and it's the most amazing thing ever

In addition to being waterproof and handling "phone" aspects (contacts, etc.) wonderfully, the graphics are beautiful and clear and the TL games work perfectly on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast