Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: When is the next Update?

I just wish I could zoom out further to be able to see more of my kingdom and my neighbors, too.

Rhino Keeper
    I am bored as well... started playing another game while I wait. Just clearing my buildings so my neighbors visit is productive..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I just wish I could zoom out further to be able to see more of my kingdom and my neighbors, too.
    Yes! I have often wanted to be able to see more of my fabulous kingdom.

Executive Chef
    I'm keeping a troll trapped in the corner until the next update, still have 90+ troll essence and rat tails for making stuff and can collect furs from manticores to trade so no point in having those beasts bug me while I stockpile.

I did the same thing for a while. No point wasting energy if you don't need what you get from the ****s.

There's all kinds of ways they can grow the Castle Story world. The question is, what is actually on their todo list? How much are they willing to commit to CS development & expansion.

Fashion Designer
    Just got a new quest! See this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Originally Posted by glimmergate
    Hey folks, just wanted to chime in here since it looks like a lot of you are wondering how the Fortune Teller works!

First I just want to say that we will never leave a quest in your log that requires spending gems to complete - while the Fortune Teller is a gem building, the quests are just to unlock it in the store.

If you buy the Fortune Teller, every few days you'll get a new fortune from Ivy! What does she see in her crystal ball? So far she's found you a hidden cache of coins, and an extra bounty of wheat... who knows what the future has in store for you! (Ivy might ) We will continue to support the Fortune Teller and add new fortunes regularly.

For our coin only users, do not worry - we're working on some great content that you should see in a few weeks. Did you know Castle Story is almost a year old? We've got some neat stuff planned for our anniversary!

Hope this helps clear things up

Ohoooo Ohooooo lookie lookie. Things might be on the up for this thread! I've come over all excited like back in the old days of the Whoohoo thread!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I'm keeping a troll trapped in the corner until the next update, still have 90+ troll essence and rat tails for making stuff and can collect furs from manticores to trade so no point in having those beasts bug me while I stockpile.
    I do that all the time too. It's such a pleasure to be able to tap 15 or 20 things in a row and know that there won't be any interruptions in collecting. I think my record for keeping the same beastie trapped is 3 weeks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I do that all the time too. It's such a pleasure to be able to tap 15 or 20 things in a row and know that there won't be any interruptions in collecting. I think my record for keeping the same beastie trapped is 3 weeks.
    I still need the beastie drops so when I have a full load of energy I tap everything I can and then double tap the home button. Once I tap the game quite often beastie has arrived somewhere in the midst of my taps. I then fight the beast till the 2nd to last tap and go back to my regular tapping knowing I'll not be interrupted while I go about my harvest. I leave enough energy to finish him off. If I'm lucky, I can use the refunded energy from the **** in peace, if I'm lucky!