Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: When is the next Update?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    It may have escaped your attention, Oliver, but many of us have completed Breakfast of Champions. You know, we have those big, pointy golden things sat in our kingdoms. Those that haven't are mostly waiting on random drops - golden nuggets or eggs for the most part - which you can do nothing to affect, so the game is offering very few challenges. An update is needed before more of the level 30 players just stop bothering to play.
    Just finished the obelisk thing,no gem rushing,so NOW am I allowed to ask for an update?

Executive Chef
    And another week to wait

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Boring.com.

Asking the same questions every three days. An update will come, they usually don't do anything small. In the meantime, make your parts, stock up and do something else to bide your time. They can't do a an update every week, or they will get complaints like on dragon. Slow down, slow down, slow down...

Gosh!
    Rude.com.-FYI,I ask once a week,and at this point in thread,it's more like a running joke.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Boring.com.

An update will come ........ They can't do a an update every week!
    That's exactly our point, they haven't! And there's no need to be rude either.

Nightclub Owner
    Hey everyone lets keep it from getting personal. Having said that, I'm personally really looking forward to the next big update

I always hope that the longer the wait the bigger and better the update.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Hey everyone lets keep it from getting personal. Having said that, I'm personally really looking forward to the next big update

I always hope that the longer the wait the bigger and better the update.
    That's the reason I posted,but we'll play nice now that EVERYONE knows not to get personal

All I can say is...

All I can say is this new update had better be the best one yet! I'm bored of this game now and never thought I'd say that. Collecting from buildings other things now just to be told "you can't hold anymore..." When new expansions come I'll have them done pretty quick as I'm maxed on wisp Laterns! Anyone else feeling the boredom of this game now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleighncurrie View Post
    All I can say is this new update had better be the best one yet! I'm bored of this game now and never thought I'd say that. Collecting from buildings other things now just to be told "you can't hold anymore..." When new expansions come I'll have them done pretty quick as I'm maxed on wisp Laterns! Anyone else feeling the boredom of this game now?
    Here I am maxed on almost everithing. Boring boring boring.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleighncurrie View Post
    Yes, I have stopped playing until we get another update... I play DS and another game I can't mention..

Farm Supplier

Anyone excited about a castle story upgrade to include ..

At least expanding? They keep adding things. (for a full kingdom we are now putting a lot of items in storage, just to add the worthless additions. Everybody is stacking now-no design. I thought the object was to desgin your kingdom, but now just stick it where you have room!!!just We haven't had a decent upgrade in months. Now after the minor additions -which they dribbled in ( just to keep us busy )which were disappointing ( lotta work for a worthless decoration and a dragon that doesn't give a decent drop for all the frustration and work involved to get) I'm getting excited for tomorrow! Will it happen? Anybody have any insight? I'm done spending money. The gem traps are annoying and where is the incentive. at least this game wasn't listed to be discontinued. hey a plus... There is hope......😃