Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accident happen please help

Accident happen please help

I accidentaly tapped on the finish button when i was expanind my land._. i lost over 160 Gold.. is there a way to undoo this? i am no cash play who buys gold and i am really unhappy about it.
    Help!

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately, no

...i was expecting that kind of answer..but thx..

Banned
    You CAN email support@teamlava.com but they don't refund gold...... Have fun clearing your island. :I

Banned
    They don't really do anything unless there's a major glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    You CAN email support@teamlava.com but they don't refund gold...... Have fun clearing your island. :I
    Well why should i email them then?._.
    ... but thx..

It seems to be a glitch and its is so frustating because i am no gold buyer and i dont have the possibilty to buy gold, it kind of makes me angry...so i?ll guess i just say goodboy to the next dragon i wanted to buy when i finally would have get 300 gold for my next Dragon._.

Banned
    They'll just say 'be careful', without realizing the game refreshes and moves all over the place. Good forbid a gold confirmation button instead of spend your gold on everything buttons.

Farm Supplier
    its a trick tomake you spend money, the more gold i get the more fearfull i am to do that, have finished impruberries crops for 1 gold because of that s h ....t
    Prices are getting absurd to clear up space as well, 800K for a bi bitte tree, at these progression i am guessing it would cost millions to clear a mold further on....
    Not to mention habitat costs, i am stuck right now, i have bred a night dragon and dont nearly have 500K for its habitat, will have to save for days...
    is it worth it? or should i just sell it and forget about it til i am at a higher level? i guess i make around 200K daily with my current dragons.. (if i wake up in the middle of the night to cash...)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestiasHeaven View Post
    ... but thx..

It seems to be a glitch and its is so frustating because i am no gold buyer and i dont have the possibilty to buy gold, it kind of makes me angry...so i?ll guess i just say goodboy to the next dragon i wanted to buy when i finally would have get 300 gold for my next Dragon._.
    It's not a glitch and has happened to many of us. You can email Support, but the gold you lost is just that ... gone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestiasHeaven View Post
    ... but thx..

sorry if my question seems too curious but : why would you have to buy a dragon with gold when you can breed them quite all, for free?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast