Thread: Farm Story 2: Sugar cane

New Resident

Farm Story 2: Sugar cane

I've reached level 16 and still sugar cane doesn't appear as an option to plant in Farm Story 2. So far to get any sugar cane I have had to purchase it as a trade. Neighbours on lower levels are already growing it. Can anybody help?

Nightclub Owner
    I think you might need to build the windmill (and possibly do the flour quests) before sugarcane is unlocked.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Sugar Cane is tricky to find.

On the 'planting wheel'(wheat, corn, potato, tomato, flax options) you'll see an icon in the middle (green?), tap that and it will take you to the next set of crops. The first being Sugar Cane with more to follow at higher levels.

Sugar cane

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post

On the 'planting wheel'(wheat, corn, potato, tomato, flax options) you'll see an icon in the middle (green?), tap that and it will take you to the next set of crops. The first being Sugar Cane with more to follow at higher levels.
    Thanks for that, but its showing up as 0 in the planting wheel? If we buy it (from market or with gems) can we plant it or does it go towards order fulfilment directly ?

Fashion Designer
    You mustve used it up without planting more.

You will have to buy it from the market

Wow! Farm story 2 sounds awesome!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post

Great. Yes I just tapped the empty land to plant and the "option wheel" appeared.
    Now I am into sugar canes ! Lucky I saved my last few pieces for replanting.

In this game we have to keep trading, so that the game keeps moving.