Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom clash won't open

Host(ess)
    Oops spoke too soon. Loaded then I got out to wait for troops to build and now it wont load again Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Host(ess)
    I was able to log in once in 30 hours. Then it has gone kaput again. When is it going to be fixed? My screen name is psycho

Host(ess)
    Oh and by the way I have cleared cookies and all that. I have reinstalled 3 times, reboot my system numerous times so that advice is just a waste of time! The problem is with your game not our systems or devices! Can you tell us when its going to be fixed. If i get raided and lose all my money and spell stones i hope your going to compensate me since I can't get on to revenge attack and get them back.

Host(ess)
    Seek67, Im having the same problem. Game was working fine yesterday, played one game this morning and its gone back to the loading start screen. I will try throughout the day to get back on, and yes also i have spent money on this game. This needs to resolved quick. Toss_1 - Toss, clan - Dusk

The Honorable Panda
    Have you all tried starting your devices?
    What specific devices do you play on?
    Have you checked to see if you have the most current software(IOS) version for your device?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have been having the same problem since about 1230aest. I have restarted my iPad, deleted and redownloaded. All I have is a frozen loading screen. Clearly there is an ongoing problem affecting people. How do I fix it? If I knew I was going to be off for so long I would have upgraded some stuff so at least I'd get something out of it.

Sorry I meant 1230pm australian eastern standard time

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tracmac View Post
    Sorry I meant 1230pm australian eastern standard time
    It seems that I can only load on at 4.30pm South Australian time too. If I log out then I can't get back in. Currently Ive left the game connected for a while so I can play and update some things before it stuffs up again. If I knew this was going to happen I would'nt have bought gems a few nights ago. I did print out from my itunes all the reciepts of purchase for the game so I can email support the amount they owe me if this problem isn't resovled.

Host(ess)
    I should mention the alliance task. The one where you send and request troops, I was in another clan and completed the tasks but none of them registered. I gave up and created my own clan (which no one has joined lol). You might want to take a look at that task and see if its working correctly. Ive currently managed to log in and stayed logged in for now. Im worried if I log out I won't get back in.

Host(ess)
    It is now 18:41 and still cannot get into the game. All day I have been trying with the same problem. 12 hours I thought might of fixed the problem. I also have tried reinstalling, made sure I was up to date etc... This is the second day that this has happened to me. Getting very frustrated. Once again I am on a iPhone 4s and my user name is Dusk_1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast