Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom clash won't open

Host(ess)
    If it helps I'm on iPad and access is fine

Host(ess)
    Checked in chat and iPhone 4 works as does iPod

Host(ess)
    Game still won't work, any update of fix?

The Honorable Panda
    Try closing out all apps running in the background.
    Also you can try deleting and redownloading the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try closing out all apps running in the background.
    Also you can try deleting and redownloading the game.

It seems to be working for me now so whatever you did thanks very much!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachStevo View Post
    Hey there been playing game for a while now and up until today it worked fine but now the game will not load it just stays on title screen I have tried clearing settings resetting phone twice also tried with a different wifi and the game will not open

Username : CoachStevo
    rank is about 40

Last worked 1 hr before this thread
    Hey CoachSTevo. I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm psycho. Ive dropped out of the top 50 to 250 in a day!!!!! 0 crowns to win, *****s and glitchers like WARNING lvl 10 gets 2000 crowns in a day Grrrrrrr.. The joke is we spent long times getting those crowns and I even spent $80 on gems to help with upgrades to keep up with you guys lol... My game wont load at all now. Ive updated my iphone, rebooted my device a few times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still just hangs on the loading screen for ages til I give up. Worst thing is I'm probably being attacked and I can't get my revenge attacks to get my resources back. To the moderator I have emailed support but could you follow up please. Why won't the game load? And will we be compensated for the screw up. The lost crowns we can't get while glitchers pass us by from no where to number 1 in a day. My village name is Psycho. I was number 26 a few days ago!
    Last edited by maguar; 07-15-13 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Removed starred words

Quote Originally Posted by Seek67 View Post
    Hey CoachSTevo. I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm psycho. Ive dropped out of the top 50 to 250 in a day!!!!! 0 crowns to win, *****s and glitchers like WARNING lvl 10 gets 2000 crowns in a day Grrrrrrr.. The joke is we spent long times getting those crowns and I even spent $80 on gems to help with upgrades to keep up with you guys lol... My game wont load at all now. Ive updated my iphone, rebooted my device a few times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still just hangs on the loading screen for ages til I give up. Worst thing is I'm probably being attacked and I can't get my revenge attacks to get my resources back. To the moderator I have emailed support but could you follow up please. Why won't the game load? And will we be compensated for the screw up. The lost crowns we can't get while glitchers pass us by from no where to number 1 in a day. My village name is Psycho. I was number 26 a few days ago!
    I can't log in either. Have deleted and reinstalled as suggested. Have restarted my ipad, yes ipad. The game just freezes at the log in screen. I have also bought a few gems and would like to be able to play.

Will this be looked into?

I can't do any more than I have. .. Ashes is the name of my village.

I quoted seek67 as I understand the frustration.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-15-13 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Edited quote

Host(ess)
    I still can't log in to the game. Just freezes at the log in screen. Its obviously a problem with the servers. I also bought more gems not 3 hours before it stopped working. It better get fixed soon. Ill spend my money on a different non storm8 game instead if it doesn't. NOT HAPPY!!!!!

Host(ess)
    Mr. Moderator/Community Manager, Can you tell us when the game is going to fixed please? Also how are we (the paying players) going to be compensated for losses in game while we couldn't get into to play while the free players [] our assets? After all being a 45yo man and in business myself I know you don't have a team of staff making games for free, distributing them, and not making or wanting to make money right? If you sell a product, in this case gems for the game, then the product has to be working right? Or you must refund all monies paid for a faulty product or offer reasonable compensation. I better not get one of those ticket resolved emails when I can't even get on the game lol...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-16-13 at 02:45 PM. Reason: removed starred word

Host(ess)
    Finally loaded lol... What a relief! I tell you what though, those electrical towers make winning hard haha...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast