Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Cruise Ship Goals 6-12-13 - EXPIRED

This is absolutely retarded for everything is such expensive. There is completely not making sense by having 16 tables and chairs each at $17k each and then many other decors. Even high level players might not necessary have so much money to buy. Not to say this is only one of the tasks and there are many more to be all required to complete in 33 days. Dumb

Have anyone notice the cruise bar ??? There's a glass, to me its like a blender. But why the glass looks like a spoil drinking ?? Its green, bubbly and not appetizing at all. Anyone have the same thought ?? Btw my money before this cruise goal its around 1.8 mill. And now its 1.1 mill T___T actually that's my expanding money btw...sob...sob T___T

New Resident
    The first oven is already built. The others you construct.

Fashion Designer
    I do not believe the complaints are warranted here. This update here, no gems required. This update here, a really unique idea. Anyone ever been on a cruise? Not cheap. For quality design and execution, having each item cost coins is generous, so of course they can't have things cost $5,000-$10,000. RS is a lot easier to make coins in than BS. These goals are aimed at rewarding the dedicated (albeit coin wealthy) players, and I appreciate that after all these newbie goals. Besides, we were warned in advance.

this is too expensive, I don't have enough coins to purchase all those things. I think the final goal is the boat bottom something, don't know if it's worth or not but I need to earn more coins, probably will be able to do this after a week

Rhino Keeper
    Do u have to finish the sunglasses goal before unlocking the oven?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Do u have to finish the sunglasses goal before unlocking the oven?
    Yes that will unlock oven

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLucky View Post
    Have anyone notice the cruise bar ??? There's a glass, to me its like a blender. But why the glass looks like a spoil drinking ?? Its green, bubbly and not appetizing at all. Anyone have the same thought ?? Btw my money before this cruise goal its around 1.8 mill. And now its 1.1 mill T___T actually that's my expanding money btw...sob...sob T___T
    I am saving up my coins for expansion too. Long way more to catch up with those coins again..... Well... nevertheless, I am still happy with this new goal though. I love the Ocean Window. oh yes, after you highlighted the green bubbly drink, I had a closer look at it. It is like a spoiled drink indeed. LOL

I was close to expanding (200,000 away!) as well, and then this. I am now down by 1mil... Yikes. Then again that could be because I bought the expensive wooden floor tile. Skipped getting the other two cruise bars because that would have cost me another 110,000.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    I do not believe the complaints are warranted here. This update here, no gems required. This update here, a really unique idea. Anyone ever been on a cruise? Not cheap. For quality design and execution, having each item cost coins is generous, so of course they can't have things cost $5,000-$10,000. RS is a lot easier to make coins in than BS. These goals are aimed at rewarding the dedicated (albeit coin wealthy) players, and I appreciate that after all these newbie goals. Besides, we were warned in advance.
    Hi! I agree with you. At first, I was concerned with the coin costs. But, I did a quick tally and I did have the coins. Yes, it is a lot, but it does not require any gems and one of the new bars is free. I like the cruise bar and the cruise theme. It's very cute.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast