Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon IOS Version 1.5 Bugs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by karamsay View Post
    I just checked, and my bubble story goal is gone too! This, combined with the fact that we can no longer switch between Storm8 games with the handy-dandy corner link makes me wonder if they are trying to separate out DS for some reason...
    I'm kinda mad about it! I mean in FS you have to keep ordering clothes and checking back frequently to level up, so I've spent a decent amount of time on this and now my final gold reward has been yanked from me! Same for bubble seasons but that's more casual. I would appreciate if a mod could chime in and have them look into this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    I like the change they made to the Win/Loss Arena screen. It's more... epic looking.
    Hello. Could you post a photo? Pls I am so curious!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Users who were experiencing issues keeping their Dragons in the breeding den can now correctly breed their Dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zhynabella View Post
    Hello. Could you post a photo? Pls I am so curious!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	7611
    The stars are all shimmery and moving its pretty

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Users who were experiencing issues keeping their Dragons in the breeding den can now correctly breed their Dragons.
    I had this issue - unfortunately, all my data is now gone. I'm back to square one, with them asking for a fire dragon. I was over level 100 with all the diamond hybrids and the gold dragon. Please let me know what I have to do to get my data back.

Rhino Keeper
    After this update is the time between battles the same for everyone or is it still random?

After reading all these bugs I'm afraid to update.

Quote Originally Posted by momohuny View Post
    I had this issue - unfortunately, all my data is now gone. I'm back to square one, with them asking for a fire dragon. I was over level 100 with all the diamond hybrids and the gold dragon. Please let me know what I have to do to get my data back.
    Everything is back to normal on my account - hooray! Thanks to the Mods and helpful members here - I really appreciate your time and effort!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by momohuny View Post
    To follow up on this, this was unrelated to 1.5v and momohuny now has access to their account.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for sharing all of the issues so our team can investigate them. Some items may be changes that we intentionally made by design, but other changes may actually be new bugs, so thank you for sharing any noticeable changes so we can check them and provide more information as soon as we can.

Breeding Issue:
    As PonyRoar commented, the breeding issue has been fixed in Dragon Story. If you were attempting to breed your dragons, the game resulted in a sync error after you force closed the game.

Portrait Mode:
    This feature was removed in Dragon Story 1.5 for many different reasons. The easiest one to explain is that you can encounter a number of different issues when you change your viewing orientation between landscape and portrait while the game was still open. It is difficult to maintain multiple UI layouts and ensure no issues arise when switching between different orientations for all existing game features, but also new ones we may introduce in the future.

Farm Issue:
    We are aware of the issue that the farms do not remember the last crop planted when switching to different farms of the same type. This is likely not an actual change, but a new bug, since we would want to maintain the smooth flow and access between multiple farms. We are currently investigating how this issue occurred in the latest version.

If there are any other issues or changes that you notice in Dragon Story 1.5, definitely share it with us so we can look into it as soon as possible. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Portrait Mode:
    This feature was removed in Dragon Story 1.5 for many different reasons. The easiest one to explain is that you can encounter a number of different issues when you change your viewing orientation between landscape and portrait while the game was still open. It is difficult to maintain multiple UI layouts and ensure no issues arise when switching between different orientations for all existing game features, but also new ones we may introduce in the future.
    If it can't be changed back, can we at least be able to zoom out as much as we could in portrait mode? My tendonitis is really flaring up with all this extra swiping around we need to do now just to see one island, not to mention the whole collection, while visiting neighbors.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast