Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon IOS Version 1.5 Bugs

Rhino Keeper
    sounds like the same thing is happening on monster story but on ms a msg pops up saying out of sync error

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same problem too. Have also done everything suggested several times, nothing works.

Quote Originally Posted by mel7123 View Post
    Ok so since last night every time I try to breed, the timer won't come up and when I close and go back to the game the breeding pair have completely disappeared. I have uninstalled and reinstalled still doing the same thing. Anyone else having this problem ?
    I have the same problem, but with the trading portal. I traded one Dragon. As it finished, I click on "ready", earn the items (for exemple Red Gem) and close. When I returned to the game, I saw "ready" once more, even I didn't trade anything! The items I earned disappeared. It's like I've never earn my items. It's like I've never clicked on the trading portal to earn my items... It's really annoying... Has somebody a solution for this problem?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalgenecidal View Post
    I play on a ipad and Dragon story asked for a update it said it was just the dragon quests and battle arena witch I already has so I updated anyways, but once I updated and went back to my game I'm forced to tilt my ipad to the side instead of viewing it facing up am I the only one or is this with everybody? The only problem I really have with this is that its too zoomed in so I can't even see all my island anymore
    I'm having the same problem. My game also keeps resetting while I'm collecting gold, food, items from the Trade & Craft buildings & the Healing Spring. Dragon pics are missing when I go to choose dragons in the Breeding Den. Also while dragons are breeding, the Breeding Den goes blank. Please get these bugs fixed TL. I have faith in you ;-)
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had the same issue since last night...I've tried reinstalling, force closings, etc. I've since sent an email to support - I'll post when I hear something!

Fashion Designer
    I like the change they made to the Win/Loss Arena screen. It's more... epic looking.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, I'll wait to hear from you and thank you very much..

Rhino Keeper
    When you do it, watch it until the stopwatch shows up

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if anyone else had goals to install and play other games, but I currently have ones for bubble seasons and fashion story. I have already completed the first two goals for each one and am on the third goal for each one but now they're gone from my goals and I had almost two weeks left to complete them! I want this fixed I dutifully played all these days for a small amount of gold just to have my reward snatched from me! I just looked through my goals earlier today before update so I know for certain the days left. And I just reached the level required for FS!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    I don't know if anyone else had goals to install and play other games, but I currently have ones for bubble seasons and fashion story. I have already completed the first two goals for each one and am on the third goal for each one but now they're gone from my goals and I had almost two weeks left to complete them! I want this fixed I dutifully played all these days for a small amount of gold just to have my reward snatched from me! I just looked through my goals earlier today before update so I know for certain the days left. And I just reached the level required for FS!
    I just checked, and my bubble story goal is gone too! This, combined with the fact that we can no longer switch between Storm8 games with the handy-dandy corner link makes me wonder if they are trying to separate out DS for some reason...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast