Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon IOS Version 1.5 Bugs

I checked and I can plant and collect crops, visit neighbors and click tap to play, collect coins - I just can't breed! Everything else seems to be working okay.

The Honorable Panda
    Can you provide the information I requested?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This normally happens when you are not fully synced and connected to the servers.
    If playing on wifi, try turning off the wifi and turning it back on .
    go over and visit a neighbor and come back, then try again.
    What specific device do you play on? What is your device's version?
    What is the version number of the game? Look under help menu-small number at the bottom of the screen.
    I'm playing on an IPad, with iOS 6.1.3. My version of Dragon Story is 1.5.

Upon your recommendation, I've tried turning off wifi and turning it back on - visited a neighbor (was able to tap to play) and came back home. Unfortunately, I'm still not able to breed. Any other thoughts?

I do appreciate the help - I'm kind of lost here!

The Honorable Panda
    I just checked my Ipad game and my breeding is okay. Try deleting and redownloading the game.
    If still issues, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Oh and also if you have any other versions on your device, force close those games out.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I just checked my Ipad game and my breeding is okay. Try deleting and redownloading the game.
    If still issues, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Oh and also if you have any other versions on your device, force close those games out.
    If I delete and redownload, I won't lose my data, right? I finally got Mercury and don't want to lose him!

I did force close the Valentine edition earlier...

Rhino Keeper

Dragons not staying in breeding den

Ok so since last night every time I try to breed, the timer won't come up and when I close and go back to the game the breeding pair have completely disappeared. I have uninstalled and reinstalled still doing the same thing. Anyone else having this problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by momohuny View Post
    If I delete and redownload, I won't lose my data, right? I finally got Mercury and don't want to lose him!

I did force close the Valentine edition earlier...
    You do not lose anything by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I've done it several times when I've had problems with the game.

I have experienced what you're going thru but it was brief and it was because I was going back and forth between versions and not fully closing either version of the game. Once I closed all versions of the game it corrected itself and I was able to breed again.

I'm afraid to update. I tried but it didn't work, now I'm glad.

Can someone post pictures in the forum of the problems they're having so I understand what you guys are talking about.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    So even though I have the battle arena and quests, I updated to the latest version of Dragon Story for iOS...WELL DON'T!!!

They've changed a fundamental feature/ability in the game. When you plant something...say diamond dates and then move to the next farm to plant something there, DS remembers where you were in the list of items, so I could quickly plant 6 sets of diamond dates....WELL, the latest version makes you start at the beginning of the list again instead of remembering where you were!!

So I planted Diamond Dates once, went to next farm and by instinct went to tap where diamond dates SHOULD HAVE BEEN, but accidentally planted Fire Apples instead!! STUPID CHANGE!! though it does make it exactly like the android version of the game that does the same thing, the iOS version did not. WHY THE CHANGE?!?!?! These things are frustrating especially when there is NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE PLAYERS!!!

Me too. What's the point of updating....

Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    You do not lose anything by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I've done it several times when I've had problems with the game.

I have experienced what you're going thru but it was brief and it was because I was going back and forth between versions and not fully closing either version of the game. Once I closed all versions of the game it corrected itself and I was able to breed again.
    Thanks, Glitterbabies! I tried reinstalling and still can't get it to work...I've sent an email to support at this point.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast