Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon IOS Version 1.5 Bugs

Farm Supplier
    Same here ... Glad I am not alone.... Liked portrait mode far better... Since you can see more...

No Longer Able to Breed

Has anyone else experienced this? Now when I select two dragons to breed, they move over to the breeding den, but no timer appears (and no finish button appears). If I quit and restart the game, both dragons are gone from the breeding den.

This started last night after two dragons finished breeding - I installed the new update thinking that it might fix the situation, but it's still not working.

Any help would be appreciated!

Nightclub Owner
    I've reported this over
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    * Check your connection
    * Force close the game
    * Restart device

Banned
    So even though I have the battle arena and quests, I updated to the latest version of Dragon Story for iOS...WELL DON'T!!!

They've changed a fundamental feature/ability in the game. When you plant something...say diamond dates and then move to the next farm to plant something there, DS remembers where you were in the list of items, so I could quickly plant 6 sets of diamond dates....WELL, the latest version makes you start at the beginning of the list again instead of remembering where you were!!

So I planted Diamond Dates once, went to next farm and by instinct went to tap where diamond dates SHOULD HAVE BEEN, but accidentally planted Fire Apples instead!! STUPID CHANGE!! though it does make it exactly like the android version of the game that does the same thing, the iOS version did not. WHY THE CHANGE?!?!?! These things are frustrating especially when there is NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE PLAYERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    * Check your connection
    * Force close the game
    * Restart device
    Thanks for the reply! I tried all of those options, but still can't breed. Both dragons will move to the breeding den, but no timer appears and no finish button appears. When I force close, they are no longer in the breeding den. Ugghh.

I even tried switching to the older Valentine's edition and can't breed there either.

Executive Chef
    I wanna suggest to reinstall the game, but you already update it. I think it means your game isn't synced to server, can you plant something?

I was on same situation, it's all happened because my connection.
    I think you should try to visit neighbors before you collect coins

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by momohuny View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I tried all of those options, but still can't breed. Both dragons will move to the breeding den, but no timer appears and no finish button appears. When I force close, they are no longer in the breeding den. Ugghh.
    This normally happens when you are not fully synced and connected to the servers.
    If playing on wifi, try turning off the wifi and turning it back on .
    go over and visit a neighbor and come back, then try again.
    What specific device do you play on? What is your device's version?
    What is the version number of the game? Look under help menu-small number at the bottom of the screen.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    I will add to the bug report that the farms are resetting back when planting.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast