Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Dragon IOS Version 1.5 Bugs

Banned
    I can't beat amethyst so I don't know if the dragon is still repeating itself. My problem is different now. I've never had this happen before. I got 60,000 coins from the quest outpost. I went to plant some crops and the game reset itself. The quest was still finished, BUT my coins were gone! GONE!!!!

I didnt have enough money to plant, after removing an 800,000 tree. So I collect from my six diamond and hybrids. I go to plant and yet again, the game resets and my money is gone. This is beyond irritating and annoying. I wish I could redo the upgrade. I really, really do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi, NouraMoh. We checked into this and you have access to Mostly Mossy Meal, the goal associated with the Mossrock Dragon. If you don't have access on your second account, please make sure you've completed Stony Silence first.
    Oh silly me!
    Never thought about that
    Thank you Pony

I am still battling the same level 12 hypnotic... Not changed since I updated.

Executive Chef
    Ok got another bug!!
    I needed coins so I tried to transfer 20 gold into 400k
    I do that all the time on my iPad ( second account )
    Only today ( after yesterday's update ) the game took my 20 gold but I didn't get the coins

Any suggestions Pony ?

Rhino Keeper
    I have battled a level 12 Titan ten times in a row. It doesn't change.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I can't beat amethyst so I don't know if the dragon is still repeating itself. My problem is different now. I've never had this happen before. I got 60,000 coins from the quest outpost. I went to plant some crops and the game reset itself. The quest was still finished, BUT my coins were gone! GONE!!!!

I didnt have enough money to plant, after removing an 800,000 tree. So I collect from my six diamond and hybrids. I go to plant and yet again, the game resets and my money is gone. This is beyond irritating and annoying. I wish I could redo the upgrade. I really, really do.
    same problem

Executive Chef
    A level 12 Illusion, battled I have 4 times... (Sorry, the boys are watching Star Wars... ) ... ha ha... Geek Moment
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

I have restarted my iPhone 5, deleted and reinstalled dragon story and my problem remains. When I go to the market, all of my habitats are greyed out with the black label of limit reached. This cannot be possible as I am at level 95 and I have yet to purchase a stone or cosmic habitat. Please help! I do have the current 1.5 version. I updated about an hour ago but my habitat issue has been for about a week now.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tschmaltzy View Post
    I have restarted my iPhone 5, deleted and reinstalled dragon story and my problem remains. When I go to the market, all of my habitats are greyed out with the black label of limit reached. This cannot be possible as I am at level 95 and I have yet to purchase a stone or cosmic habitat. Please help! I do have the current 1.5 version. I updated about an hour ago but my habitat issue has been for about a week now.
    How many habits do you have? There is a limit on total number not type.

On another note can I just add my two cents to the general dislike on being unable to rotate the view on my ipad. IMO it's the most useless update I have ever encountered!! I've been happily tilting and twisting for weeks now without a single problem, please please listen to us teamlava and reinstate the rotated view. Apple spent big $ I'm sure making the feature the least you can do is leave it alone!!

Battled honeybee for the 6th (!!!!!) time today. Starting to get really annoying :/ AND my farm resets everytime I go to plant something. Blah planted so many 5 hrs instead of 1 hr or 10 mins anyway to un-update this? Lol