Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Dragon IOS Version 1.5 Bugs

New Resident

Version 1.5 bugs

I am running the latest update (1.5) on Dragon Story, and IOS version 6.1.2

I have tried three times now to buy my second large farm and each time it bumps me up to level 18 and begins to build, but a few seconds later it takes away about 5,000 coins and bumps me back to level 17.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nmosso View Post
    I am running the latest update (1.5) on Dragon Story, and IOS version 6.1.2

I have tried three times now to buy my second large farm and each time it bumps me up to level 18 and begins to build, but a few seconds later it takes away about 5,000 coins and bumps me back to level 17.
    Try restarting your device.
    Do you have the most current software version for your device?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Thought I would try and visit again on Dragon Story, took me 2 hours to visit less than 30 people. All I can say is HORRIBLE! Since you have REMOVED the portrait feature for many different reasons, I am removing myself from the game for VERY OBVIOUS reasons!! I think it's horrible that people are complaining about something as silly as a portrait feature and you Team Lava cannot listen to your players. We players who are spending money on your game, keep you in business. It's sad, but when you lose players, it's by your own doing ! Despite how expensive this game is with dragons for gold, habitats for gold,...The high cost of the food, the loooooooooong breeding and envolving times, the endless hours of breeding a dragon that you finally wanted,....I thought this was frustrating but fun game. At 1 time, I would give it a 5 star, ......Now, I'd give it a big fat 0 !!!! Good luck Team Lava, you have a lot of angry players!!

Farm Supplier
    Wow, just been directed here from the thread I started yesterday. I had assumed that something had gone wrong with the game, not that the issues I was having were part of a planned update! What a disappointment This has really affected my enjoyment of the game and I wish I hadn't updated it.

The Honorable Panda
    Have you checked your device to make sure you have the most current IOS(software version)?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you for the explanation re. Portrait option on iPad and appreciate there was a reason for this but it would of been so much better if they had removed the landscape version and left the portrait option...

problem after installing ver. 1.5, pls HELP

i use, i-pad-1 (the oldest one), the max iso (5.1.1), can not be installed higher.

please solve the below problems, I love to play this game.

*** planting in every single "farm": auto. jump back to 1st choosing-page.

*** while collecting coins: NOT stable, auto. log-out every 10-30 seconds.

*** each time doing the "quest outpost": auto. log-out the game, then have to enter again.
    *** each time doing the "healing spring": auto. log-out the game, then have to enter again.
    *** each time doing the "battle arena": auto. log-out the game, then have to enter again.

By the way, "pet-shop story", NOT stable, auto. log-out every 5-10 seconds.
    It's NEVER been played again.

Rhino Keeper
    Very frustrating. Portrait mode was much better. At minimum we need to be able to zoom out further

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415