Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon IOS Version 1.5 Bugs

Dragon IOS Version 1.5 Bugs

I play on a ipad and Dragon story asked for a update it said it was just the dragon quests and battle arena witch I already has so I updated anyways, but once I updated and went back to my game I'm forced to tilt my ipad to the side instead of viewing it facing up am I the only one or is this with everybody? The only problem I really have with this is that its too zoomed in so I can't even see all my island anymore

Edited:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for sharing all of the issues so our team can investigate them. Some items may be changes that we intentionally made by design, but other changes may actually be new bugs, so thank you for sharing any noticeable changes so we can check them and provide more information as soon as we can.

Breeding Issue:
    As PonyRoar commented, the breeding issue has been fixed in Dragon Story. If you were attempting to breed your dragons, the game resulted in a sync error after you force closed the game.

Portrait Mode:
    This feature was removed in Dragon Story 1.5 for many different reasons. The easiest one to explain is that you can encounter a number of different issues when you change your viewing orientation between landscape and portrait while the game was still open. It is difficult to maintain multiple UI layouts and ensure no issues arise when switching between different orientations for all existing game features, but also new ones we may introduce in the future.

Farm Issue:
    We are aware of the issue that the farms do not remember the last crop planted when switching to different farms of the same type. This is likely not an actual change, but a new bug, since we would want to maintain the smooth flow and access between multiple farms. We are currently investigating how this issue occurred in the latest version.

If there are any other issues or changes that you notice in Dragon Story 1.5, definitely share it with us so we can look into it as soon as possible. Thanks!
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 06-12-13 at 01:07 PM.

Farm Supplier
    YES! I reinstalled my game, hoping it would fix my trading portal, and now I don't have portrait mode anymore. I liked it better when I could see more of my neighbors' island at once, it made playing with dragons much easier. We should at least be able to zoom out more

Farm Supplier
    Unlock the screen and then turn it and re-lock it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bjjsteve View Post
    ????
    I have the same problem how do you lock and relics on the iPad 2? I hate the landscape version

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalgenecidal View Post
    I play on a ipad and Dragon story asked for a update it said it was just the dragon quests and battle arena witch I already has so I updated anyways, but once I updated and went back to my game I'm forced to tilt my ipad to the side instead of viewing it facing up am I the only one or is this with everybody? The only problem I really have with this is that its too zoomed in so I can't even see all my island anymore
    Good to know I'm not the only one that hates it lol

Banned
    I didnt see anything new in the updates. Unless there is a new trap.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bjjsteve View Post
    My screen wasn't locked, all my other TL apps rotate just fine.

Also, I am noticing that I am now unable to see many of my neighbors' habitats. The dragons are just floating on the ground. Awesome "update"...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karamsay View Post
    My screen wasn't locked, all my other TL apps rotate just fine.

Also, I am noticing that I am now unable to see many of my neighbors' habitats. The dragons are just floating on the ground. Awesome "update"...
    It's same with android, so you feel our pain, a little

Quote Originally Posted by cynicalgenecidal View Post
    I'm having the same problem and its very frustrating!!!

I no longer have the ability to toggle between other TeamLava games after the update and also can't rotate my screen. Very annoying. Please put the game toggle thing back.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast