Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon IOS Version 1.5 Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    same dragon, same name, same level.
    I keep fighting the Aurora dragon at the same level, I don't really mind though I win everytime!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarrah View Post
    When I updated I no longer have the album instead there is a icon for the storage. Can anyone tell me if it is just me, if i am the only one this is happening to and why the album is gone?
    The album is still available in your menu - they've just switched the icons over.

Executive Chef
    Found a glitch,kinda works for my favor,can't buy gold,screen comes up blank!

Executive Chef
    Take that back-I can still buy gold (sad yay,oh woo!)

Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    The album is still available in your menu - they've just switched the icons over.
    thanks i just saw it

Rhino Keeper
    The only real problem for me with this update is the fixed screen! I play dragon story on ipad and cant stand seeing my screen like this! I never played with my ipad sidways , I always played with my ipad upwards...
    We had a much better view of the islands before, this seriously stinks! I sooooo wish I would have known before .... I would have never updated! All of the other teamlava games rotate.... Pffffff! I sont like it at all!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lmac10 View Post
    I closed my game and am still only battling passion dragon level 12 every time
    Looks like some players are still having this issue. TL is still looking into this one.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    My daughter's battle dragon changed from the Peacock to the Mask, and i think she had it 3 times repeatingly....

My battle dragon changed from Hypnotic to Cosmic around 3 hours ago. And just beat it for the 2nd time......

Has anyone battle dragon change?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There was an issue with getting the same dragon, but this has been corrected. Try restarting your device.
    kooky, seem like the issue was corrected for a moment, but got stuck again

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    The only real problem for me with this update is the fixed screen! I play dragon story on ipad and cant stand seeing my screen like this! I never played with my ipad sidways , I always played with my ipad upwards...
    We had a much better view of the islands before, this seriously stinks! I sooooo wish I would have known before .... I would have never updated! All of the other teamlava games rotate.... Pffffff! I sont like it at all!
    Same here! I really don't like this update. TL, at least give us zoom out options. I'm already near sighted, I don't need a close up of all the dragons and habitats. It's really hard to navigate.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast