Page 89 of 110 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post
    yeah, do they really expect people to pay so much for that? those kinds of prices push customers away instead of draw them in. they would honestly make more money if all the dragons cost 2$ because so many more people would be buying them that it would make up the difference.
    Exactly yet TL don't know that...

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like the tally has hit 30 dragons that android can not have, come on TL surely you can see this is not the same game for everyone anymore, it is getting ridiculous and now we have a diamond hybrid we can not have.
    If you want us to leave just ask we will go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post
    yeah, do they really expect people to pay so much for that? those kinds of prices push customers away instead of draw them in. they would honestly make more money if all the dragons cost 2$ because so many more people would be buying them that it would make up the difference.

If we could purchase dragons we don't have or can't get for such a cheap price, it would defeat the purpose of the game. TL wouldn't sell gold, so they would have no incentive to continue the game. The objective is to breed. Some do well than others not due to luck, but by having a never ending amoun of gold to speed thins along. There are also enough insane players on android and a few on iOS who outright buy what they can't get.

I've seen tons of android players lately who bought the gemstone dragons before breeding became available. I have neighbors on iOS who have purchased their DA and the quest dragons. It's silly but then again, it isn't my money.

========》Please, please, please can the arctic isles update be made for andorid!《========

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalDavid852 View Post
    ========》Please, please, please can the arctic isles update be made for andorid!《========
    ====================》as well as for other systems, that is :]《=====================

I think that the real problem here is that this thread has had to last this long. Consider that no new features other than dragons have been added to the Android version since last September. I personally will stop playing around mid September if this situation continues as the only reason to still be playing isn't available to me. Even if it was just one small addition I think you would find the Android crowd much more willing to hold out. Clearly something is wrong in your Android development shop that needs fixing, and adding people to be patient after this long does get old.

Looks like the parity gap might get a little bigger here soon. The new poll posted that's is stickied is asking "What new dragons/items would you like?" I can see maybe the dragons being available to Android. But if the Rainbow Tree is selected, it's almost a guarantee that it won't be available to Android. I'm skeptical about the egg decoration as well, although I don't see that winning. This poll is just another example of how they are trying to come out with new features and dragons rather than focusing on the number 1 problem in the game. Forget the new features. Stop releasing 2 dragons every week. Stop releasing so many new elements. Stop being so hypocritical that "we're working to solve the parity" when it's obvious that you're not. It's been nearly a year since New Dawn was released and there have been no updates added at all besides redrawn dragons that take forever to get. Are the developers really lacking that much knowledge to be able to port over a game that an everyday average Joe can do so easily? There are hundreds of thousands of games and apps in the Android Play Store coded by people who aren't making a fraction of what TL makes off of this ONE game, not to mention the dozens of other games that they raked in on. But yet the "developers" for TL can't code for Android what they can for iOS. Here's a little reality check. Yes there may be hundreds of Android devices on the market today. But you can count the number of operating systems these devices run on with 1 hand. So why is it THAT hard to do? If some random kid out of college can create a new game for Android that is as visually appealing and full featured as Dragon Story is, then why can't the TL "developers" do it when it's supposed to be what they do for a living? Here's some advice "developers." Google how to make a game for Android and the everlasting problems that you seem to be having. I'm sure you'll find a YT video somewhere by an 18 year old that will tell you how to do it. #ImDone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickySilver View Post
    Looks like the parity gap might get a little bigger here soon. The new poll posted that's is stickied is asking "What new dragons/items would you like?" I can see maybe the dragons being available to Android. But if the Rainbow Tree is selected, it's almost a guarantee that it won't be available to Android. I'm skeptical about the egg decoration as well, although I don't see that winning. This poll is just another example of how they are trying to come out with new features and dragons rather than focusing on the number 1 problem in the game. Forget the new features. Stop releasing 2 dragons every week. Stop releasing so many new elements. Stop being so hypocritical that "we're working to solve the parity" when it's obvious that you're not. It's been nearly a year since New Dawn was released and there have been no updates added at all besides redrawn dragons that take forever to get. Are the developers really lacking that much knowledge to be able to port over a game that an everyday average Joe can do so easily? There are hundreds of thousands of games and apps in the Android Play Store coded by people who aren't making a fraction of what TL makes off of this ONE game, not to mention the dozens of other games that they raked in on. But yet the "developers" for TL can't code for Android what they can for iOS. Here's a little reality check. Yes there may be hundreds of Android devices on the market today. But you can count the number of operating systems these devices run on with 1 hand. So why is it THAT hard to do? If some random kid out of college can create a new game for Android that is as visually appealing and full featured as Dragon Story is, then why can't the TL "developers" do it when it's supposed to be what they do for a living? Here's some advice "developers." Google how to make a game for Android and the everlasting problems that you seem to be having. I'm sure you'll find a YT video somewhere by an 18 year old that will tell you how to do it. #ImDone
    Your absolutely right! It baffles my mind as to why they are taking so long but I think I know why (apple). If there developers can't write code for Android they should out-source it, there are companies that port code from one os to another.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amygdane View Post
    Your absolutely right! It baffles my mind as to why they are taking so long but I think I know why (apple). If there developers can't write code for Android they should out-source it, there are companies that port code from one os to another.
    If this was worth it (profitable) I'm sure they woluld already have done it. I'm guessing it isn't based on the lack of parity. TL wouldn't pass on more money.

Farm Supplier
    Very well.
    My humble opinion is that android parity will never occur, i respectfully request an official statement on the matter, so we android users can move on and search for other alternatives if the answer is negative or celebrate if its positive.

but we need a real answer and no more stalling.