Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Farm Supplier
    So that's mean to turn to Apple devices to get that functions.

Executive Chef
    If someone is an IOS player and not Android, they don't understand and won't really be able to. It's very easy for someone who plays both to say it's just a game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    If someone is an IOS player and not Android, they don't understand and won't really be able to. It's very easy for someone who plays both to say it's just a game.
    I agree!

Executive Chef
    This is really lame. i do have both iOS and android but my main is iOS, and though I do understand the limitations of android players because of my "double nationality", I always do have my main game with these features... So I can only begin to fathom the level of frustration.
    I do understand it's there and I do feel it somewhat, but not to the extent that you guys do. I can only feel it partially, but still I know not to underestimate it. It's not fair and it's frustrating. D:

Executive Chef
    Just saying goodbye ... This Android has had enough of all the discrimination and empty promises. Like so many, I once thoroughly enjoyed playing, but TL has ruined it with their IOS favoritism and thinking that "we're working on it" is believed ... it's not, they just have a difficult time being honest about it. Android will never be brought up to par with IOS and I've tired of waiting for what will never happen. To all my Android friends who still believe and will try to wait, I wish you much luck (think you're going to need it). To my IOS friends (and I DO have IOS friends)... enjoy all that you have been given and what all will be given. Good luck to everyone in their dragon cjhase ... hope you get them all!!

It was fun, I used to enjoy it. Wish I still did. So, the sun is setting upon OnceUponATime and SomewhereinTime and will not rise again. Bye all ... Good Luck!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Just saying goodbye ... This Android has had enough of all the discrimination and empty promises. Like so many, I once thoroughly enjoyed playing, but TL has ruined it with their IOS favoritism and thinking that "we're working on it" is believed ... it's not, they just have a difficult time being honest about it. Android will never be brought up to par with IOS and I've tired of waiting for what will never happen. To all my Android friends who still believe and will try to wait, I wish you much luck (think you're going to need it). To my IOS friends (and I DO have IOS friends)... enjoy all that you have been given and what all will be given. Good luck to everyone in their dragon cjhase ... hope you get them all!!

It was fun, I used to enjoy it. Wish I still did. So, the sun is setting upon OnceUponATime and SomewhereinTime and will not rise again. Bye all ... Good Luck!!!
    As soom as possible I'll be like you!. Currently lacked for fun in the game, but I'll wait let's see what will be happen. Good luck dude!

Banned
    Some of you think that maybe my post was a little dramatic, that "it is just a game", that things are "taken personally". Maybe. This decision of leaving the game was not solely based upon the amazing update Ios received. I would rather call it the last straw. I have been thinking of quitting for a week or two. My game is getting worse and worse, crashing constantly, lagging.
    I have had more and more difficulties breeding dragons, finding it impossible to enjoy waiting an entire day for the privilege to try one more time to breed a "rare" egg that I've tried to get for an entire week. I can be patient...to a certain degree. I understand that not everyone experience these problems, but after all this is my game and me quitting, so bear with me.
    If I cannot enjoy the game anymore because I see dragons like ethereal, phoenix, yin yang that I'll never have, or the "goodies" Ios players receive and that I'll never experience, it is my right to leave such a game behind. The purpose is to relax and enjoy a game. If all there is to it is frustration, boredom and discouragement...why would I keep playing it ?
    I have stopped believing in parity a long time ago. I am tired of waiting. I am tired of the lack of communication and how TL treats people. I do play other games from other companies. Companies that communicate with their players and update all platforms at the same time or very close.
    I'll miss a lot of people from here. That is the saddest part for me.

Fashion Designer
    Well I for one never realized that there are 2 different versions for this game (since clearly the ios is way diff. Then android) until I came on here looking for dragon egg help. I had noticed on my friends list different things but thought it was a rank/level thing (that is when Im not force closing visiting other islands.....) . I think this game is not titled correctly. Should be "android version with less content then ios" keeping the name and saying its for all platforms is very very very misleading and I can see why people who actualy pay to get gold would be upset. I for one refuse to buy it. I do pretty well without it. But if your paying for something tht should be the same on all platforms then it is upsetting because we are getting not a little less then ios but A LOT LESS no storage, not trading, no battles, no crafting...and now no new artic dragons that is a big difference then just missing a few things. So someone saying its just a game get over it well no its not just a game its 2 different games and not fair to other platforms at all.

Farm Supplier
    Hamadrys, I will miss you my friend! I am more than likely right behind you. I shall make my decision by week's end. Such a shame TL is letting this happen, and JakeStorm not even caring to comment on this thread. Pity...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by duff1 View Post
    They sure Delete my post!!! Like I said we should n't trust them!!
    Not really, they work so hard, just wait dude. Don't be pessimistic.