Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Rhino Keeper
    Let's face it. There are things that will never happen. They have not even been able to create the New Dawn Boosts and Goals. Features that were release...how long ago?

Rhino Keeper
    okay still can't build my stone habitat. it's egg has been sitting on my nest for three days now. where is kooky or someone? hello??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elitaserina View Post
    okay still can't build my stone habitat. it's egg has been sitting on my nest for three days now. where is kooky or someone? hello??
    you can pm her I think or send an email to teamlava. dont know if it helps

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdragon686 View Post
    I hate to say it, but DS will never be the same on Android as it is on iOS. I quit playing the game on my phone, but picked it up again after replacing my iPod with an iTouch. It's much much much worse than you think. I thought it was just feature parity, but the whole interface is infinitely better on iOS than it is on Android, and unless they completely re-program the game there's no chance.
    The new market is much better, a grid layout instead of horizontal scrolling (you can see multiple dragons at once, easily change between categories, etc). Moving objects/habitats around on the islands is smoother, plus there's a highlighted area so you know the grid boundaries. Even the Magic dragon animation fades in/out when it flies, giving it a cool disappearing effect! I wasn't expecting that. All around, it's a smoother, polished product. You can tell that all the work is going into this version.
    So if you're hanging around with the hope that the Android version will be fixed...don't. Either get an iOS device, or drop the game. Just my $.02
    Oh bummer! Now i feel worse...i thought it was just some of the breeding stuff. They really should warn android users...why get us into a lesser version?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsahelp View Post
    Oh bummer! Now i feel worse...i thought it was just some of the breeding stuff. They really should warn android users...why get us into a lesser version?
    they will never warn android users because they can buy gold to speed and try to evolve thinking that they will get more features on higher levels.. until someone - neighbor or else - tell them the truth

Executive Chef
    It happened again

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    It happened again
    I like your decor very much Henry but it maybe is too colored
    Omg how can you play with all those bugs and things?
    how patient you are!

Executive Chef
    That's awful, HenryLucky! All the bugs that have invaded and are invading, really need to be addressed!!!

Executive Chef
    Henry, wow!!! I think it's time for a new phone or something!

Executive Chef
    Yup, but I just 15 years old. I'll definitely buy if I have enough money. (It's tablet, I don't have phone)

Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast