Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    Try before that. TL intoduced the Light Dragons to Android around that time that were part of the New Dawn app that game out for iOS in August of 2012, but none of the other New Dawn features (boosts, etc) and the gap keeps getting larger and larger without them addressing even a portion of the problem. So in my mind, the parity problem has existed since August 2012...which is 11 MONTHS AGO!!!

Now they are trying to band-aid the problem by allowing Android users to breed a gemstone dragon using a special new gemstone dragon type coming out next week (Monday??)...but it still doesn't address a lot of the problems for which we want features like trading and crafting. I want it for more than just being able to create gemstone dragons...you can craft some decorations, other dragons that are not gemstone dragons (though admittedly part of features like the battle arena and questing)

Personally, I'm not overly impressed.
    I started play in September though, there's still no light dragon, so it's on November

Farm Supplier
    It seen like ios players complain so much after beeding change (gemstone dragon). What is with them?

The point, Duffmeister, is that TL would have been more accurate in saying there is a BIG SURPRISE FOR NON iOS users. It's like a young typical American male getting a Barbie for Christmas when you wanted a new baseball bat, i.e. something you would actually enjoy playing with. That is why people are complaining, because it really is a {} surprise for an iOS user after the weeks of hype and little, if any, communication from TL. Either understand that or grow up and stop wasting your time posting on every thread looking for support for something so trivial.
    Last edited by greygull; 07-20-13 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdyness18 View Post
    The point, Duffmeister, is that TL would have been more accurate in saying there is a BIG SURPRISE FOR NON iOS users. It's like a young typical American male getting a Barbie for Christmas when you wanted a new baseball bat, i.e. something you would actually enjoy playing with. That is why people are complaining, because it really is a {} surprise for an iOS user after the weeks of hype and little, if any, communication from TL. Either understand that or grow up and stop wasting your time posting on every thread looking for support for something so trivial.
    Well I still remember (most of us) what pony said" keep ur on google play for something special"( I not talking about rainbow cuz it alreasy known) and she didn't mention this surprise for ios at all.

Farm Supplier
    And sure it kind weird but why complain if u (ios) can craft and breed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by duff1 View Post
    And sure it kind weird but why complain if u (ios) can craft and breed
    The only complaint is gemstones splitting now. They had a breeding advantage before, and rather give everyone the advantage TL took it away for everyone. Isn't ideal but some people are being really whingy about it. Fair enough but It's unacceptable bringing Android into it. As if we're in any way responsible for TL s decision *rolls eyes*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post
    This tells me it is not a priority...
    Definitely not even on the priority list and like AzHadz, not impressed.

Executive Chef
    Well, I can only speak for myself, but I'm an iOS user and I am THRILLED Android is FINALLY getting at least closer to parity. We have NOTHING to complain about- we have always had so much more of a game than you guys.
    Shame on ios users for complaining about this. Congratulations my friends.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Well, I can only speak for myself, but I'm an iOS user and I am THRILLED Android is FINALLY getting at least closer to parity. We have NOTHING to complain about- we have always had so much more of a game than you guys.
    Shame on ios users for complaining about this. Congratulations my friends.
    Have every right to complain. If you feel that gemstones should only remain craftable, that's perfectly fine. Sounds like it's causing some breeding / splitting issues as well when you use gemstones.... hopefully this isn't another way for TL to implement more fails into the mix.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Have every right to complain. If you feel that gemstones should only remain craftable, that's perfectly fine. Sounds like it's causing some breeding / splitting issues as well when you use gemstones.... hopefully this isn't another way for TL to implement more fails into the mix.
    Maybe this is just a special event (surprise) a limit time.