Page 5 of 110 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Fashion Designer
    ... then they at last should rename the game, it cant be called Dragon Story, it should be called Dragon Story Android and Dragon Story Kindle and they should inform new players that they have a different version than iOS and well why not create versions completly apart to avoid false expectations... so new players wouldnt know why we feel angry and unhappy. practice segregation and park android users in an android version no contact with iOS players ! (a little bit ironic but..)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    ... then they at last should rename the game, it cant be called Dragon Story, it should be called Dragon Story Android and Dragon Story Kindle and they should inform new players that they have a different version than iOS and well why not create versions completly apart to avoid false expectations... so new players wouldnt know why we feel angry and unhappy. practice segregation and park android users in an android version no contact with iOS players ! (a little bit ironic but..)
    Oh Anne! That would be way too awful! I don't think I could stand it!
    Come on guys! We have to keep the hopes alive!
    Please Team Lava! Step in here and say something, ANYTHING shine a ray of light into the bottom of this pit of despair that we are falling into!
    Android, Kindle and iOS players, that don't want to lose their wonderful nbrs, deserve at least an answer if not a resolution!
    Last edited by maguar; 06-14-13 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    I think that's a fair....albeit sad...idea. Dragon Story: IOS and Dragon Story: Android. Both groups would still be neighbors. But as mentioned it would be widely known the differences between the devices and formats. Anything else is just torture.

Executive Chef
    I recommended this a while ago. If they have no plans on fixing this game, start a new one designed for android and kindle.

We wouldn't be losing neighbors. Android/kindle could still play here, but fully enjoy themselves on a game specifically designed for their platform.

I think they would have more fun with this original DS, knowing its mainly for visiting and practice breeding, giving gold to friends etc. the stress and aggravation would be gone. Missing features wouldn't matter. Just playing would.

The new game would be their new frustration (you know too many features, too many dragons, not enough habs). Yep they would have to suffer with too much stuff. LOL.

Really TL. Think about it. Other companies can develop android games, why can't you?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I recommended this a while ago. If they have no plans on fixing this game, start a new one designed for android and kindle.

We wouldn't be losing neighbors. Android/kindle could still play here, but fully enjoy themselves on a game specifically designed for their platform.

I think they would have more fun with this original DS, knowing its mainly for visiting and practice breeding, giving gold to friends etc. the stress and aggravation would be gone. Missing features wouldn't matter. Just playing would.

The new game would be their new frustration (you know too many features, too many dragons, not enough habs). Yep they would have to suffer with too much stuff. LOL.

Really TL. Think about it. Other companies can develop android games, why can't you?
    Although I'm very much close to it anyway ... that would make me quit right off the bat! That's what we have now ... our own game of no features, nothing. I don't want to just go visit neighbors and practice breeding (I don't need the practice). What is being suggested is no different that we have right now. Besides, our poor Kindle players wouldn't be happy ... they have been given less that we Droids have! Nope, I'd quit immediately.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Although I'm very much close to it anyway ... that would make me quit right off the bat! That's what we have now ... our own game of no features, nothing. I don't want to just go visit neighbors and practice breeding (I don't need the practice). What is being suggested is no different that we have right now. Besides, our poor Kindle players wouldn't be happy ... they have been given less that we Droids have! Nope, I'd quit immediately.
    I wouldnt stay too.

Executive Chef
    kwhales ... are you Android? I ask, because if you are, you'd know that what was suggested is exactly what you're playing now ... no difference ... no changes. The only change that would need to be made is the game separated or sectioned off some way and "Adndroid" added to the game name.

Executive Chef
    I sure hope you were just kidding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Moms! You definitely don't need practice breeding!
    And you're right! The last thing we need is more segregation in this game! And although it would be very kind of them if they made it so android/kindle players " could still play here", if they could design a game specific to android/kindle that could have new dragons and features, they can fix this one so we can all enjoy the game together!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Moms! You definitely don't need practice breeding!
    And you're right! The last thing we need is more segregation in this game! And although it would be very kind of them if they made it so android/kindle players " could still play here", if they could design a game specifi to android/kindle that could have new dragons and features, they can fix this one so we can all enjoy the game together!
    That's what I think too. They won't be able to make any other game, android only, that is able to visit and play easily on ios islands if they can't fix the one we already have