Page 48 of 110 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Banned
    Fairytales edition got the Fairytales, the Stones, the Dinos.
    Rainbow edition got the Rainbow, and is the last edition to play if you want ALL the dragons to breed.

Rhino Keeper
    Great, so I'm forced to use the slowest version if I want a shot at rainbow?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post
    Great, so I'm forced to use the slowest version if I want a shot at rainbow?
    Pretty much...though the most recent original version of DS updated to 1.0.7.5 in the Google Play market is better...still not as good as it can be, but it seems to be better than Fairy Tale, and Rainbow edition AAANNNDDD it at least includes the rainbow dragon in the market so I *think* you can breed a rainbow dragon with it and not install anything new.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    Pretty much...though the most recent original version of DS updated to 1.0.7.5 in the Google Play market is better...still not as good as it can be, but it seems to be better than Fairy Tale, and Rainbow edition AAANNNDDD it at least includes the rainbow dragon in the market so I *think* you can breed a rainbow dragon with it and not install anything new.
    Didn't know about this new version. Thank you AzHadz !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    That's the version I downloaded just recently and had all that trouble with ... big time lagging and crashing. I quit using it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    Rainbow IS in the market of original DS and in the goals since the 12 july. why couldnt we breed rainbow in original version?
    Posted on 07-16-2013 post n?395

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    That's the version I downloaded just recently and had all that trouble with ... big time lagging and crashing. I quit using it.
    Good to know. I'll keep using Rainbow then, because it is pretty much running ok for me, with some crashing but that's common in all versions.

Rhino Keeper
    Fairytale version was awful for me, constant crashing which I've never had on any DS version despite seeing lots of Android users talk about crashing. Rainbow has been back to normal for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I've had major invisibility problems with this version. Had it with rainbow edition too but it's possibly worse on this one. I haven't had much trouble with that in the last few versions so it's quite annoying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    I've had major invisibility problems with this version. Had it with rainbow edition too but it's possibly worse on this one. I haven't had much trouble with that in the last few versions so it's quite annoying.
    I had no issues until I downloaded and used the recent original DS update. Lag, invisible dragons and crashing. Needless to say, I stopped using it and sure hope I don't "HAVE" to use it for the update that's coming!!