Page 4 of 110 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

I just want the arena and albulm. then I can get the lightning dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    Currently I don't care about the cool features on ios. What I really need is better function in my game. DS slows down my phone so much...when I play the game it lags dreadfully, and I mean DREADFULLY. There's an average of about a 4-5 second delay on everything, when I click something like breeding den, or try to scroll. It takes the game a long time to realize I clicked something or that I want to move. Nothing loads properly, my dragons are always invisible, etc. Yet all those ios people out there have wonderful, fast functioning games with a billion cool features as the sprinkles on top. I just want my game to MOVE A LITTLE FASTER PLEASE. It's really getting bad now
    My mom says Ios is more powerful than android.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been saving for over a week for the stone habit and I finally bought gold for the last bit and I have tried nine, NINE times to buy it and the game closes on me! Hello I am a paying costumer and I am very unhappy about this product! Am I ever going to be able to get this habitat or what? I'm so angry at this stupid game! what is it going to take? I wonder?

Rhino Keeper
    I uninstalled and reinstalled it hoping that would help but it's happened four more times! I want this to be addressed! I am very angry somebody needs to respond to this issue!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by montrianmaster View Post
    ios phones are not more powerful then all androids, I know by experience and my hubby is a programmer.
    This is the only game I have some technical issues with, but not bad like some users are reporting.

I hate to say it, but DS will never be the same on Android as it is on iOS. I quit playing the game on my phone, but picked it up again after replacing my iPod with an iTouch. It's much much much worse than you think. I thought it was just feature parity, but the whole interface is infinitely better on iOS than it is on Android, and unless they completely re-program the game there's no chance.
    The new market is much better, a grid layout instead of horizontal scrolling (you can see multiple dragons at once, easily change between categories, etc). Moving objects/habitats around on the islands is smoother, plus there's a highlighted area so you know the grid boundaries. Even the Magic dragon animation fades in/out when it flies, giving it a cool disappearing effect! I wasn't expecting that. All around, it's a smoother, polished product. You can tell that all the work is going into this version.
    So if you're hanging around with the hope that the Android version will be fixed...don't. Either get an iOS device, or drop the game. Just my $.02

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdragon686 View Post
    I hate to say it, but DS will never be the same on Android as it is on iOS. I quit playing the game on my phone, but picked it up again after replacing my iPod with an iTouch. It's much much much worse than you think. I thought it was just feature parity, but the whole interface is infinitely better on iOS than it is on Android, and unless they completely re-program the game there's no chance.
    The new market is much better, a grid layout instead of horizontal scrolling (you can see multiple dragons at once, easily change between categories, etc). Moving objects/habitats around on the islands is smoother, plus there's a highlighted area so you know the grid boundaries. Even the Magic dragon animation fades in/out when it flies, giving it a cool disappearing effect! I wasn't expecting that. All around, it's a smoother, polished product. You can tell that all the work is going into this version.
    So if you're hanging around with the hope that the Android version will be fixed...don't. Either get an iOS device, or drop the game. Just my $.02
    Wow, I didn't know it was that much better on ios. This makes me angrier.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by montrianmaster View Post
    The Galaxy S3 was better than iPhone 5 BEFORE it was even announced, and now there's the S4, just an example. The iDevices were never top of the line... close, but not top of line. The only thing they have going for them is their brand name which, unfortunately, gets them support, that and their OS is different coding, don't know if that makes it any better...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    Wow, I didn't know it was that much better on ios. This makes me angrier.

I hate to say it, but as a player who was on android and iOS, before switching both account to iOS, it really is better.

Like he said it goes beyond trading and crafting. Everything flows much better. No crashing or freezing. Well, Minus the crazy new update Thats useless. The picture is crisp. I could go on and on. Four pages now for parity and the Only couple comments have been, NON official comments. I know Android is harder to program for. I understand more now how all the different software versions, phones, and formats would have the game acting differently. BUT, if they know its not coming anytime soon, just say it.

I'd have realized personally that it won't happen, but some people are still hopeful. They need to end it once and for all by being honest to you all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I hate to say it, but as a player who was on android and iOS, before switching both account to iOS, it really is better.

Like he said it goes beyond trading and crafting. Everything flows much better. No crashing or freezing. Well, Minus the crazy new update Thats useless. The picture is crisp. I could go on and on. Four pages now for parity and the Only couple comments have been, NON official comments. I know Android is harder to program for. I understand more now how all the different software versions, phones, and formats would have the game acting differently. BUT, if they know its not coming anytime soon, just say it.

I'd have realized personally that it won't happen, but some people are still hopeful. They need to end it once and for all by being honest to you all.
    If you are using an older Android device forget about what iOS have, DS just not good for Android compare to iOS. If you have a chance to play on both device you will know what I'm talking. Why keep asking for something to put on your game & all you getting is game crashing. By now all Android user should know better not to comparing Android with iOS. Unless TL have a plan to rewrite the program, otherwise I don't see Android user getting those missing feature that iOS user are having.