Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Nice to see part 4 with once again ** gasps ** a copy / pasta of part 2... not a single update or word.

So yeah, make sure you rate all versions of the dragon story app appropriately and mark the helpful / unhelpful / spam where it applies. Best thing we can do is make sure that everyone sees what the android version is lacking.
    The last time I checked the reviews for fairytale, I think most ppl know what's lacking by now.. but they continue to rate it highly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thank you for the report. The text has been updated. This only affected the text for Dragon Story: Fairy Tales.
    They fixed the text...but not the parity.... hmmmm

Rhino Keeper
    So annoying how slow android is. Keep getting message "activity dragon story (in application dragon story) is not responding". I've been trying to put a breeding in for 20 minutes and it just doesn't work. I don't even care about getting the features iOS have, they would just make it crash even more. I would give up and just used main account which is ios but I have a diamond and am determined to get the hybrids
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-13-13 at 05:33 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyh30 View Post
    So annoying how slow android is. Keep getting message "activity dragon story (in application dragon story) is not responding". I've been trying to put a breeding in for 20 minutes and it just doesn't work. I don't even care about getting the features iOS have, they would just make it crash even more. I would give up and just used main account which is ios but I have a diamond and am determined to get the hybrids
    Maybe you could email support?

New Resident
    Just really want what iphone have.. makes it fair.. love this game but sometimes can't help but feel annoyed that i can't get some dragons unless i use money to buy the gold and then buy the dragon whereas iphone players can just trade and craft

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
    They fixed the text...but not the parity.... hmmmm
    One of those things is considerably less complex than the other.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    One of those things is considerably less complex than the other.
    Dragon Story New Dawn still has a screenshot that includes the boost buildings which we do not have... should get rid of that too.

Rhino Keeper
    Currently I don't care about the cool features on ios. What I really need is better function in my game. DS slows down my phone so much...when I play the game it lags dreadfully, and I mean DREADFULLY. There's an average of about a 4-5 second delay on everything, when I click something like breeding den, or try to scroll. It takes the game a long time to realize I clicked something or that I want to move. Nothing loads properly, my dragons are always invisible, etc. Yet all those ios people out there have wonderful, fast functioning games with a billion cool features as the sprinkles on top. I just want my game to MOVE A LITTLE FASTER PLEASE. It's really getting bad now

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    Currently I don't care about the cool features on ios. What I really need is better function in my game. DS slows down my phone so much...when I play the game it lags dreadfully, and I mean DREADFULLY. There's an average of about a 4-5 second delay on everything, when I click something like breeding den, or try to scroll. It takes the game a long time to realize I clicked something or that I want to move. Nothing loads properly, my dragons are always invisible, etc. Yet all those ios people out there have wonderful, fast functioning games with a billion cool features as the sprinkles on top. I just want my game to MOVE A LITTLE FASTER PLEASE. It's really getting bad now
    I know there is a huge problem with the coding for the Android version, it's not well done at all. But with that said, it does sound like you need a newer, more powerful device.
    Since I got my G-S4 I haven't had any issues with crashing or much lag at all.

Still, it should run a billion times better than it does currently.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, fourth part of the discussion thread and... nothing. Features aside, not even bug fixes to make it possible to visit neighbors without app crashing after each visit. I'm starting do doubt that continuing this discussion helps in any way.