Page 21 of 110 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Kindle version, Android New Dawn, Android Fairy Tales and Android Dragon Story... I only count 3 versions... but really they are all coded the same, Kindle = Android with an extra roadblock... Amazon. I don't see how anyone is getting "6 versions".
    The new dawn app is an old version, very old version.
    same with valentine's, etc.
    The fairy tales app will soon be an outdated version once they release an updated regular dragon story app.
    So it's still just one version.
    They sometimes release a new version in a new app (valentines, fairy tales, etc).
    If you mean platforms, care to elaborate?
    There is only one platform that I know, the Android OS platform.
    If you're referring to jelly bean, ice cream sandwich, gingerbread, etc, then they're just versions.
    Just like iOS have iOS5, iOS6, iOS7, etc.
    If you mean phone/tablet manufacturers (sony, samsung, amazon, htc, etc), then they're still using one OS but with a different theme/home launcher (htc sense, samsung touchwiz, sony timescape, facebook home).
    So I really can't understand how could there be 6 versions or platforms.
    Unless you're now referring to the different processors used (snapdragon, tegra, etc)?

Fashion Designer
    there's a new gold goal for fashion story.

Farm Supplier
    Not like there's any use for them though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    White elephant or pink?
    Might depend on what its parents were. LOL

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone,

Elephants are awesome, but let's steer this back on topic, please. ;D

I don't have an update for you guys, but I wanted to drop in and let you know I'm still reading all the posts and sharing feedback. If you have something you'd like me to add to the main post that isn't already there, please let me know via PM. If you have a question about your post, please be sure to create a thread in Forum Disputes or send a PM to a moderator or CM.

While we encourage everyone to share your opinions, please be mindful when you post of the difference between healthy speculation and defamatory material. If you're not sure, please feel free to ask. I feel it's very important to keep this thread open to collect feedback and create an outlet for Android users to share their thoughts. However, there have been a lot of behavior issues. Unfortunately, if the resources required to maintain the thread reaches an unreasonable amount, we may close the thread or increase the disciplinary action for repeat offenders.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or post in Forum Disputes.

Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peteparcon View Post
    The new dawn app is an old version, very old version.
    same with valentine's, etc.
    The fairy tales app will soon be an outdated version once they release an updated regular dragon story app.
    So it's still just one version.
    They sometimes release a new version in a new app (valentines, fairy tales, etc).
    If you mean platforms, care to elaborate?
    There is only one platform that I know, the Android OS platform.
    If you're referring to jelly bean, ice cream sandwich, gingerbread, etc, then they're just versions.
    Just like iOS have iOS5, iOS6, iOS7, etc.
    If you mean phone/tablet manufacturers (sony, samsung, amazon, htc, etc), then they're still using one OS but with a different theme/home launcher (htc sense, samsung touchwiz, sony timescape, facebook home).
    So I really can't understand how could there be 6 versions or platforms.
    Unless you're now referring to the different processors used (snapdragon, tegra, etc)?

iOS has software updates but the basis is the same. With the different android versions they don't provide the same software and hardware for phones. So there is a huge difference. I'm too lazy to get more technical right now.

New Resident
    I understand that the differences in the Android operating system are the reason why Android users don't have all the updates iOS users do. That being said, I do think that there needs to be some sort of deadline. I understand that TL doesn't want to get everyone's hopes up but SOMETHING is better than nothing. Even if TL is only able to, say, offer Android users the ability to trade. It's something and I think that's what Android users, like myself, want to see. This issue has been talked about so much we're going in circles. What I want to see, and I can only speak for myself, is action (no matter how small it may be).
    Thank you

Farm Supplier
    I would totally be okay with Android just getting the Spell Shop/Trading Portal (for now). That would give us the chance to get the gemstone dragons, and catch up while TL works on the remaining features for Android devices. Even if I never see the Battle Arena and Quests, I'd be content with the ability to craft and trade! It would be SUPER wonderful if TL gave Android & Kindle exclusive dragons (note that is dragonS, not dragon) that iOS cannot get....just until we are all on the same page. Nothing against iOS users, but it would be nice to have something exclusive that is more than a mere decoration. It would also show us that TL actually cares about us.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevynsan View Post
    I would totally be okay with Android just getting the Spell Shop/Trading Portal (for now). That would give us the chance to get the gemstone dragons, and catch up while TL works on the remaining features for Android devices. Even if I never see the Battle Arena and Quests, I'd be content with the ability to craft and trade! It would be SUPER wonderful if TL gave Android & Kindle exclusive dragons (note that is dragonS, not dragon) that iOS cannot get....just until we are all on the same page. Nothing against iOS users, but it would be nice to have something exclusive that is more than a mere decoration. It would also show us that TL actually cares about us.
    That was the most requested feature in the poll for part 3 of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevynsan View Post
    I sure won't be content. I want the arena and quest and album