Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
    I honestly don't care what they start with! Anything really!! One statement from tl that said: "we are crrently devoting all our efforts to bringing trading and crafting to android" the could even follow it with "when that is done we will then focus on quest outpost" or what ever order they want....notice how I worded that FOR them with NO Timeframe.(because we know we will never get a time frame...that has been made very clear)..but those words i used still give more promise than the answers we get now....
    I'd be more than happy to start with the crashing and lagging issues. If they can't even fix that then what hope have we got of getting anything of substance? I don't think they have made any real effort at parity. It's time that some effort was put into the android/kindle game. As far as I'm concerned, they have no right to offer a sub par app that doesn't function as they promised. And the fact that the advertisement for the game on Google Play states features that are not available is unacceptable. These things need to be addressed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    I'd be more than happy to start with the crashing and lagging issues. If they can't even fix that then what hope have we got of getting anything of substance? I don't think they have made any real effort at parity. It's time that some effort was put into the android/kindle game. As far as I'm concerned, they have no right to offer a sub par app that doesn't function as they promised. And the fact that the advertisement for the game on Google Play states features that are not available is unacceptable. These things need to be addressed.
    Not only that, but in the Google Play Store description of Dragon Story, it says:

"Dragon Story is the BEST looking FREE dragon game for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!

Farm Supplier
    Sorry to double post but I'm posting from my phone and it was screwing up. As a continuation from my above post:

Seriously? They couldn't be bothered to change or remove that? It's on the Google Play Store. I'm sure a little editing of text can't be too difficult.

Farm Supplier
    It's probably the best on apple's app store but not on google's play store.

Farm Supplier
    Lol, maybe. Or maybe it is too difficult to change the text in which case all hopes of parity is lost.

Fashion Designer
    Nice to see part 4 with once again ** gasps ** a copy / pasta of part 2... not a single update or word.

So yeah, make sure you rate all versions of the dragon story app appropriately and mark the helpful / unhelpful / spam where it applies. Best thing we can do is make sure that everyone sees what the android version is lacking.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_chris_b View Post
    lol, maybe. Or maybe it is too difficult to change the text in which case all hopes of parity is lost.
    lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peteparcon View Post
    It's probably the best on apple's app store but not on google's play store.
    What is? Not sure of what you mean.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    What is? Not sure of what you mean.
    Never mind ... I see and understand it now.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Chris_B View Post
    Not only that, but in the Google Play Store description of Dragon Story, it says:

"Dragon Story is the BEST looking FREE dragon game for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
    Thank you for the report. The text has been updated. This only affected the text for Dragon Story: Fairy Tales.