Page 14 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I don't see anything .... guess it's still Android = zero again.
    It would seem. Can't even tap an "upgrade" button on habitats on the android version of the game to upgrade to the Gold purchased ones. That means you have to have room for at least one habitat to build one of these new gold purchasable habitats, move your dragons, then delete the existing habitat.

If you've maxed out on your habitats, you have to sell any duplicate dragons to sell a habitat to make room.

Sure feels like android is continually ignored to me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    It would seem. Can't even tap an "upgrade" button on habitats on the android version of the game to upgrade to the Gold purchased ones. That means you have to have room for at least one habitat to build one of these new gold purchasable habitats, move your dragons, then delete the existing habitat.

If you've maxed out on your habitats, you have to sell any duplicate dragons to sell a habitat to make room.

Sure feels like android is continually ignored to me.
    Ignored is a polite way to put it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Ignored is a polite way to put it.
    oh, and Android doesn't get the Treasure Dragon or new Stained Glass dragon as they are iOS only.

One thing that really bugs me about that is there is a GOAL for these dragons. Why have a goal for a dragon that must be purchased?? Same on Android, there are a few gemstone dragons (ie: buy with gold only) that have goals with them. Hardly a smart move.

Executive Chef
    oh, and Android doesn't get the Treasure Dragon or new Stained Glass dragon as they are iOS only.

One thing that really bugs me about that is there is a GOAL for these dragons. Why have a goal for a dragon that must be purchased?? Same on Android, there are a few gemstone dragons (ie: buy with gold only) that have goals with them. Hardly a smart move.
    This foolishness may mark the end for me!!

Fashion Designer

The only ios dragon goals I have is for quartz...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Treasure Dragon and Stained Glass Dragon (the two gold dropping dragons that must be purchased for 800 gold) have goals on iOS. They are not available on Android

Farm Supplier
    Just said TL released new feature for ios and now bam for Ios. Oh I give up. It hopeless to writing in this topic. It one is like show off topic.

Banned
    Did Kindle just receive an amazing update or did I hear wrong?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Yeah, me too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Did Kindle just receive an amazing update or did I hear wrong?
    no i think u r right! there is a thread on it :-)
    on a side note, i think a mod posted in that thread that they had to wait for approval from amazon...which makes me wonder if maybe tl is waiting for approval from google play or if they just ignoring us.