Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

I'm Oliver118, and I play on iOS, but I've heard so much about inequality on Android and Apple that I want to put things right! TL, don't disable android users from doing stuff in Dragon story as it's unfair for them. That's because the only major update they've got is New Dawn (which is a pain in the neck, in my opinion)

However, it also works like that the other way around. Most of the new seasonal versions of TL apps are in the Play store, not the App store and on Android you get gems for downloading games, whereas on iOS you don't!

So please, TL, give us some equality between Android and Apple because I find it unfair for the Android users in this forum right now!!

Executive Chef
    Thank you, Oliver18! Your support is very, very much appreciated!

Banned
    @ Oliver118!!!!!
    Thank you! You have no idea how much your comment means to everyone here!

Executive Chef
    Okay, Thanks Oliver, I appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    @ Oliver118!!!!!
    Thank you! You have no idea how much your comment means to everyone here!
    Umm....I have no idea too lol

Farm Supplier
    Let's get back on topic guys. All I want right now is a stop breed/hatch option. That should be ready to program in at least.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Chris_B View Post
    Let's get back on topic guys. All I want right now is a stop breed/hatch option. That should be ready to program in at least.
    It will never happen. TL would lose gold like crazy. That is what gold is most used for : speeding undesired breedings and eggs.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    It will never happen. TL would lose gold like crazy. That is what gold is most used for : speeding undesired breedings and eggs.
    You're right. I didn't think about that. I know this is a business, but man. Give us a little something TL. Stop using Android player money to create new features for iOS and give us something they've already has for months.

They say they don't make deadlines to prevent disappointing people but what do they think they're doing now by keeping quiet for months? Not even a post saying "we'll be able to update some Android devices soon, just a few more Android versions to work on. We'll keep you posted"?

I'm not saying I know this for sure but it feels like while they don't put up deadlines for Android parity, they have deadlines for iOS projects. Again, I do not know this. It's just what I feel.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-19-13 at 10:33 AM. Reason: typo

Fashion Designer
    Bakery Story 4th of July Edition on Google Play, btw. 30g install bonus probably show sometime tomorrow... usually shows about 2 - 3 hours after new content updates hit ( which are still missing from their blog, even though it's tagged as having a dragon story update... )

Fashion Designer
    Ugh, ever since I heavily decorated my island it's been painful to navigate around. I'm sure this is a bad thing as well for my Android nbrs... maybe I should ditch all my decorations.... now I see what you guys have been complaining about... LOL, getting lots of force close windows now and heavy lagging / navigating woes.

It would be nice to know if TL are any where near getting things like crafting and trading and that. They could at least say whether they aim to get it done by like 2017 or something as right now we don't know whether they are even able to.