Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1092

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Just reminded everyone so that they could see how long this has been going on and how long TL has said "we're working on it and it's coming". TL may have slowed down releasing dragons for us ( since they keep updating Arctic Isles ), but it doesn't seem like it's trickled down to a point where it seems like TL has got something up their sleeves for us. I doubt we'll see anything by any of those anniversaries, and I bet Santa Claws will be giving us ( just Android ) coal as well.
    I know, I just want to be able to say or do something, anything, if not to help at least to raise spirits...but it's been so long since I could come up with anything that has a remote chance of doing either.
    I want to believe it will come because I want to believe that fair exists.
    It's all I can hope for anymore. Pretty much all the friends and nbrs I was afraid of losing have already quit, or hardly play, or have switched to iOS......
    ....it seems like there are so many reasons to give up...but that doesn't seem like the right thing to do!
    And other games HAVE been brought to parity, that has to mean something!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Just reminded everyone so that they could see how long this has been going on and how long TL has said "we're working on it and it's coming". TL may have slowed down releasing dragons for us ( since they keep updating Arctic Isles ), but it doesn't seem like it's trickled down to a point where it seems like TL has got something up their sleeves for us. I doubt we'll see anything by any of those anniversaries, and I bet Santa Claws will be giving us ( just Android ) coal as well.
    I bet iOS arctic will get quests, battle arena, trading and crafting before android do... I can't see android ever getting updated.

Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    not quite. Have you seen farm story 2 on ios?
    Last edited by greygull; 09-19-13 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Fixing quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midwesternmind View Post
    not quite. Have you seen farm story 2 on ios?
    Other companies have no problem with parity. I can't think of any other game in the Google Play store that has a huge gap between their iOS versions and Android versions. Either the game gets ported to Android and brought to parity at initial release ( or close to it ) or they don't port it to Android at all ( or haven't yet )
    Last edited by greygull; 09-19-13 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Fixing quote

I guess the idea is that people shouldn't have to give up if they are being told that they will get what everyone else has. The problem is that it's a great game and people become attached to it and the social aspect hard to let go of.
    See the problem with this is that with the way the game runs for higher level players, the social aspect is basically eliminated. This is one of the main things that I don't like. I can't visit any islands even if they are a level 1. I can't send messages to people because I can't visit their island. I can't even add people because it force closes before any neighbor requests are sent. I can accept friend requests and I can receive and give gold. That is the only available social aspect that I have left in my game. Everything else is gone because of the crashing.

Rhino Keeper
    With no gold sales this week so far i am hoping TL is up to something for us, maybe atleast they can bring back some of the limited dragons.

Yeah, some new features or dragons for iOS ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickySilver View Post
    See the problem with this is that with the way the game runs for higher level players, the social aspect is basically eliminated. This is one of the main things that I don't like. I can't visit any islands even if they are a level 1. I can't send messages to people because I can't visit their island. I can't even add people because it force closes before any neighbor requests are sent. I can accept friend requests and I can receive and give gold. That is the only available social aspect that I have left in my game. Everything else is gone because of the crashing.
    Oh I Agee!
    My Android game is basically done, and it's a tiny island. It usually crashes now before I get through the pop ups. If that was the the only connection I had to the friends I have made here, they would be lost to me.
    The people I know who have quit were high level, active players and the game was totally ruined for them. Some because of crashing, some because of lack of updates. I'm just glad that we found other ways to keep in touch.
    Even the friends who still play from Android devices, can't visit me anymore because of crashing, it didn't matter anymore whether I had minimal decorations.
    But really this has all been said, so I will stop.....and just say....
    .....Happy Anniversay....Hey Team Lava?....you didn't forget to bring a gift,did you?

Rhino Keeper
    This game on Android is finished, most players can't do anything without the game crashing, nobody visit my island and I can't visit there island, TL are more interesting in ios updates, If they can't even fix the problems we are having with the game as it is, what are the chance's of us get any major update!Pigs will fly before that ever happens.

This SILENCE of Mods and TL pisses me at the most of all this. Obviously they are reading here, this I could perceive the time I am here now.

So Android-DS is for Trashcan.

Knowing this, I never ever again spend any Money on it.

As Lvl 96 my Game not always crashes, only after visiting too high level islands. I figured out that in my case it is a question of memory available - and also of mismanagement of Memory-Usage on side of the Game.