Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1092

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxieland View Post
    Takes forever to get a new dragon because colors split.
    Honestly this is probably the worst part about the game at this point.

Been trying for Virgo since it came out but it's impossible because none of the non-standard colors actually factor in, they always split up. Completely retarded.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-18-13 at 01:15 PM. Reason: removed starred word

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonM88 View Post
    Honestly this is probably the worst part about the game at this point.

Been trying for Virgo since it came out but it's impossible because none of the non-standard colors actually factor in, they always split up. Completely retarded.
    I've been trying for a unicorn for a solid 3 months non-stop breeding...lots of fires, virtues, loves, laserlights up the wazoo, kitsune, black swan, and even a crusader and Angel...no Unicorn

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxieland View Post
    Yes, I remember setting aside spaces for those buildings. I guess the joke was on me. Well, nothing much left for me to do. Finished expanding. Only visit neighbors once a week because of crashes. Takes forever to get a new dragon because colors split. Well, I guess when I quit TL won't miss me because I refuse to buy gold for half a game.
    half a game is being generous...at this point it's like a 1/4 of a game. I haven't bought gold on Android in almost a year. I haven't bought gold for my iPhone in about the same time for the same reasons.

I'm pretty much ready to quit as nothing as happened, not any sign of any progress of any kind. Bunch of carrot dangling baloney to try to string people along when they plan on doing nothing except maybe getting rid of Android version of Dragon Story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    half a game is being generous...at this point it's like a 1/4 of a game. I haven't bought gold on Android in almost a year. I haven't bought gold for my iPhone in about the same time for the same reasons.

I'm pretty much ready to quit as nothing as happened, not any sign of any progress of any kind. Bunch of carrot dangling baloney to try to string people along when they plan on doing nothing except maybe getting rid of Android version of Dragon Story.
    I actually think that DS will be removed from android eventually, and only working on iOS... Android DS is a rubbish game! Crash after crash, I honestly don't know how android players are still playing DS? Especially the ones who have 100+ dragons.. I mean everything you do turns into a crash. Sending maps, crash.. Visits, crash... Leaving a message, crash.. Evolving a dragon, crash...

What is the point? Playing games is relaxing, they may get frustrating at times depending on the challenge but dealing with bugs and crashes is ridiculous... I was playing a well known game that was released but it had bugs and the game was unplayable! I gave up on the game after a few days, and I'm glad I did.. over a year later and it's still not fixed!
    Last edited by greygull; 09-18-13 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Discussing mod actions

Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post

I actually think that DS will be removed from android eventually, and only working on iOS... Android DS is a rubbish game! Crash after crash, I honestly don't know how android players are still playing DS? Especially the ones who have 100+ dragons.. I mean everything you do turns into a crash. Sending maps, crash.. Visits, crash... Leaving a message, crash.. Evolving a dragon, crash...
    This is my total game experience right here at level 98. I can usually collect all of my money in one fell swoop, but anything after that is a crash. If I try to do anything else in the game it's an automatic crash. I can't even go habitat to habitat looking at the dragons without crashing. In a different post about duplicate dragons, I listed all of the dragons that I have on my island. Just going from one habitat to the next seeing what kind of dragons were there, the game crashed 19 times. That is no exaggeration at all. It literally crashed 19 times just pressing on the habitats. If you leave the game open for more than 5 seconds without doing anything, as soon as you try to do something it immediately crashes. The fact that they are putting this on an out of memory issue just shows how much the developers don't develop for Android. My device (Droid Razr) and the iPhone 5 both have the exact same memory. iPhone runs perfect, but mine crashes 19 times just pressing on habitats. For the love of God, just remove the game from Android altogether. Stop trying to milk money out of every clueless player just to put that money toward iOS. Your game doesn't work. I don't care how many times somebody types in that the Android version is supported. No it isn't. There isn't a single Android device out there that plays as smooth as iOS. That's not an Android problem. That's a TL problem.

Fashion Designer
    I've never crashed on my island. But I don't decorate it much anyway. The frequency of crashes occurring also depends on phone specifications.. I crash only when trying to visit heavily decorated islands. Yes, I know the coding and all is bad. But maybe the fact that some people are using older phones also makes things harder for them?

In any case, play what you can. And if you can't wait anymore, it would be easier to quit than to hold on. Kinda explains why I don't really post in this thread anymore. I got used to it, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I've never crashed on my island. But I don't decorate it much anyway. The frequency of crashes occurring also depends on phone specifications.. I crash only when trying to visit heavily decorated islands. Yes, I know the coding and all is bad. But maybe the fact that some people are using older phones also makes things harder for them?

In any case, play what you can. And if you can't wait anymore, it would be easier to quit than to hold on. Kinda explains why I don't really post in this thread anymore. I got used to it, I guess
    They can easily make the game say "not compatible with xxx device." But when a device like mine has the same amount of RAM as an iPhone, but yet RAM is being said as the reason it crashes, that's a problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickySilver View Post
    They can easily make the game say "not compatible with xxx device." But when a device like mine has the same amount of RAM as an iPhone, but yet RAM is being said as the reason it crashes, that's a problem.
    Or on the same device, games that are more graphics and memory intensive work fine without crashes or anything, but DS crashes doing simple tasks...on the same hardware...that's a problem!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post

What is the point? Playing games is relaxing, they may get frustrating at times depending on the challenge but dealing with bugs and crashes is ridiculous... I was playing a well known game that was released but it had bugs and the game was unplayable! I gave up on the game after a few days, and I'm glad I did.. over a year later and it's still not fixed!
    I guess the idea is that people shouldn't have to give up if they are being told that they will get what everyone else has. The problem is that it's a great game and people become attached to it and the social aspect hard to let go of.
    No matter what the technical reason for parity not being achieved is, the fact is it hasn't.
    If can or will not happen Team Lava SHOULD say so but they don't.
    There has to be a reason for that. Either they do believe that they can make it happen and are busting their...chops...to do so. Or, they know it won't and are stringing people along. That doesn't seem like a sustainable or sensible way to run a game or a business.
    So barring some unlikely, nefarious, unknown reason I think we have to believe ( or hope) that parity is a priority and is coming! Maybe tomorrow, on the anniversary that yaya reminded us about!
    Or.....I could be just....wrong....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    So barring some unlikely, nefarious, unknown reason I think we have to believe ( or hope) that parity is a priority and is coming! Maybe tomorrow, on the anniversary that yaya reminded us about!
    Or.....I could be just....wrong....
    Just reminded everyone so that they could see how long this has been going on and how long TL has said "we're working on it and it's coming". TL may have slowed down releasing dragons for us ( since they keep updating Arctic Isles ), but it doesn't seem like it's trickled down to a point where it seems like TL has got something up their sleeves for us. I doubt we'll see anything by any of those anniversaries, and I bet Santa Claws will be giving us ( just Android ) coal as well.