Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1092

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Fashion Designer
    3 days marks the 1 year anniversary of the start of Android parity. That's when the boost buildings were released, September 20th. November 21st was the Goal dragons and December 14th is when the Trading Portal and Spell Shop were released.

Think we'll have any of those before they hit 1 years without showing up on Android?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    3 days marks the 1 year anniversary of the start of Android parity. That's when the boost buildings were released, September 20th. November 21st was the Goal dragons and December 14th is when the Trading Portal and Spell Shop were released.

Think we'll have any of those before they hit 1 years without showing up on Android?
    Wow! Gosh.....
    ....what can I say?
    It's hard to believe. I mean we know don't we? But still when you put actual dates on it, it really hits home.
    Makes me remember all they reasons we keep trying to get an answer and why we are upset when we don't get one.
    Should we plan a party? Maybe serve up some pieces of that Android cake?
    But seriously....Team Lava, is there any chance, you could pop in any have a chat with us by then? Maybe make an exception and just talk to us?
    Thanks yaya, for the reminder. I will be thinking of some way to mark the special day.

And that is really a shame. All the while they have said they are working on the parity issue but a year later, nothing has been done. It's hard to be a glass half full type of guy in this situation when I have seen no reason to think that any kind of parity is being worked on. I haven't had any faith of parity for months and until something is actually done instead of being said, they're just stringing along people with false hope. On a closing note, I would LOVE to be able to play this game to the full experience that iOS has or at the least have a real developer come in here and explain why it's taking so long and how far along the progress is. Speaking for all Android players, we deserve at least that for a year's worth of waiting.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Wow! Gosh.....
    ....what can I say?
    It's hard to believe. I mean we know don't we? But still when you put actual dates on it, it really hits home.
    Makes me remember all they reasons we keep trying to get an answer and why we are upset when we don't get one.
    Should we plan a party? Maybe serve up some pieces of that Android cake?
    But seriously....Team Lava, is there any chance, you could pop in any have a chat with us by then? Maybe make an exception and just talk to us?
    Thanks yaya, for the reminder. I will be thinking of some way to mark the special day.
    Moos, it certainly would be a lovely change to have someone give us some actual information regarding the android game and where it stands. I have been one of those waiting that whole year for some action to be taken. It is less than 3 weeks now that I got an iPad and transferred my main account onto it. I also have a second account that was formerly iOS. It was transferred to my android phone where my main one used to be. I did that because the iOS phone it was on belonged to my boyfriend, and I couldn't play it for more than a few minutes a day.
    Now that I have have unlimited access to both accounts, the difference is so much more pronounced for me. Before, having an iOS account didn't make any difference since I didn't have the time to take much advantage of the extra features anyway. Now though, the difference is screamingly loud to me, and it just makes me sad. It also makes me wonder how I continued on playing the android version for so long, waiting.......
    Early this year the waiting was very hopeful. I just KNEW it couldn't be long before my favourite game got the makeover I was hoping for. Every update was eagerly downloaded, only to disappoint. After a while the disappointment turned to anger, and after a while longer it turned to a sad resignation.
    It's very unfair on android players not only that they get less than half the game that iOS have, but also that they get nothing from the developer in regards to it all. No information has been forthcoming at all, and for me at least, that is a major bugbear.
    Now, as an android AND iOS player, I know I won't be celebrating the one year anniversary of this thread at all. It just makes me all the more sad that no progress whatsoever has been achieved in that year.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Moos, it certainly would be a lovely change to have someone give us some actual information regarding the android game and where it stands. I have been one of those waiting that whole year for some action to be taken. It is less than 3 weeks now that I got an iPad and transferred my main account onto it. I also have a second account that was formerly iOS. It was transferred to my android phone where my main one used to be. I did that because the iOS phone it was on belonged to my boyfriend, and I couldn't play it for more than a few minutes a day.
    Now that I have have unlimited access to both accounts, the difference is so much more pronounced for me. Before, having an iOS account didn't make any difference since I didn't have the time to take much advantage of the extra features anyway. Now though, the difference is screamingly loud to me, and it just makes me sad. It also makes me wonder how I continued on playing the android version for so long, waiting.......
    Early this year the waiting was very hopeful. I just KNEW it couldn't be long before my favourite game got the makeover I was hoping for. Every update was eagerly downloaded, only to disappoint. After a while the disappointment turned to anger, and after a while longer it turned to a sad resignation.
    It's very unfair on android players not only that they get less than half the game that iOS have, but also that they get nothing from the developer in regards to it all. No information has been forthcoming at all, and for me at least, that is a major bugbear.
    Now, as an android AND iOS player, I know I won't be celebrating the one year anniversary of this thread at all. It just makes me all the more sad that no progress whatsoever has been achieved in that year.
    TL would remind you they gave us gemstone dragons... [sarcasm]Oh boy![/sarcasm]

Fashion Designer
    TL would remind you they gave us gemstone dragons... [sarcasm]Oh boy![/sarcasm]
    Oh yeah.......that's right! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    They have let Android users down big time, And the thing that really sticks in me is we are probably now the majority players now and if not now we will be very soon the way the market is.But they just string us along! Milking Nineveh players who dont use the forum so don't no the differents beetween ios and Android.Anyway one year! Lets see what happens!

Nothing is going to happen - why it should after one year of non-happen-ness? I am already pissed because of that, only playing for 5 months or so.

Farm Supplier

Yes, I remember setting aside spaces for those buildings. I guess the joke was on me. Well, nothing much left for me to do. Finished expanding. Only visit neighbors once a week because of crashes. Takes forever to get a new dragon because colors split. Well, I guess when I quit TL won't miss me because I refuse to buy gold for half a game.

New Resident
    Does anyone know if android users will ever be able to craft dragons likeios users