Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1092

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I want android up to date, but you do have something, one thing unique just for android and kindle...gold every time you have to download a new version of DS. This is a non iOS feature.
    It's true that android gets new versions when some things are released and can get a gold reward for downloading. But having recently switched my main account to iOS, I have also had many offers to download other games. It seems more games are made by Storm8 and their offshoots for iOS than android, so this kind of evens that out IMO.
    I don't think DS for android will ever be equal. There are too many problems with it and it would take a MAJOR overhaul to get it even close to playing as iOS does. I now believe the android game was 'broken' when they released it and can't be properly fixed. any hope at parity that I had is gone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    It's true that android gets new versions when some things are released and can get a gold reward for downloading. But having recently switched my main account to iOS, I have also had many offers to download other games. It seems more games are made by Storm8 and their offshoots for iOS than android, so this kind of evens that out IMO.
    I don't think DS for android will ever be equal. There are too many problems with it and it would take a MAJOR overhaul to get it even close to playing as iOS does. I now believe the android game was 'broken' when they released it and can't be properly fixed. any hope at parity that I had is gone.
    You are right, IOS does get game goals but far and few. I haven't had one for months and then got two in 2 days. Plus, I think it would be annoying to keep having to download a new game each and every time TL decides to add a new dragon. And the way they are going, soon it will be everyday. Some players that don't come to the forum could get lost with all the 'new games' to download. Scratching their heads, 'which one should I be playing?". I also agree, parity will never happen. Its taking way to long and never has TL addressed it.

Just a thought....how come farm..bakery..fashion..restaurant story all work on my android phone and with no lag, but dragon story is almost unplayable...Report/ Force Close...therefore the code for androids must be available...T L you say you support android where is the evidence for this statement..no updates..terrible lag etc....please address this situation at the earliest opportunity..or at least have the decency to give us a date where we can expect some update/ lag resolution..regards whiskeyjack..

Just loaded up and seems I have a Battle arena, quest hub building and ship in the sky...am on android...so very surprised and excited although I cant seem to actually use them yet! Maybe there is action happening in the android dept? Anyone else had these appear overnight or able to use them on andriod?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by charlilly View Post
    Just loaded up and seems I have a Battle arena, quest hub building and ship in the sky...am on android...so very surprised and excited although I cant seem to actually use them yet! Maybe there is action happening in the android dept? Anyone else had these appear overnight or able to use them on andriod?
    Did you by any chance just complete a goal, like the goblin one, and email Team Lava to have them place the item on your island? This happened to Tonguelashing shortly after the Battle Arena came out.....and no, it never became usable. Sorry.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Did you by any chance just complete a goal, like the goblin one, and email Team Lava to have them place the item on your island? This happened to Tonguelashing shortly after the Battle Arena came out.....and no, it never became usable. Sorry.
    Just checked the game and I don't have the balloon. No new updates or versions. I'd say it was something TL looked into on their account that required moving their account to an apple device to resolve. I got the Battle Arena and Quest Outpost because they were looking into moving a decoration that I couldn't click on.

I did recently enquire about the rose archway, although its still unavailable in my market, so nothing's changed in that regard.

Banned
    I did recently enquire about the rose archway, although its still unavailable in my market, so nothing's changed in that regard.
    Either way, I don't think you can use it yet ,sorry! But hopefully soon.

Rhino Keeper
    It's hard to believe this Android joke still goes on.

Rhino Keeper
    I have these items as well n im a android user I emailed TL they responded saying there decorations!

Useless if u ask me