Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1092

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Come on, not to be pushy but i want to do some of the stuff the IOS players are doing.

So is TL already doing something to have android users enjoy the same feature as ios users get?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mystique28 View Post
    So is TL already doing something to have android users enjoy the same feature as ios users get?
    They have said repeatedly that they are working on it, but for over a year we have not seen any actual progress. The only thing we have been given is this post been sticky, but thats about it.

Every once in a while i have to explain some neighbors that i cant trade the tons of common dragons i own... amongst the other ton of features we dont have.

The more posters we get here i guess TL might put some urgency on this.

Why not start with storidge! Man....i mis that option alot this would not be that hard for Android??

All the other TL games on android have storidge.

Im a decorator and i wil be very happy with it!

So hurry up already TL. What's taking you or and so long?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    android parity = buy new IOS device ::3

same with me, got two android phones here that wont let me install the wordsearch goal game. and its still on my goal and on DS as an icon. sighs...
    I feel your pain...That's a lot of gold we're missing out on

Farm Supplier
    I would love to have the battle arena but I guess its pretty useless without the trading and crafting buildings and I think we can forget about those since they made most of the craftable dragons breedable...

Rhino Keeper
    Im getting tired of this, iv just took a look at the list of treads and ALL of the exciting treads are I.O.S only, every week im spending less and
    less time on this game and that is really sad as I used to enjoy this game iv even spent money on it! But no more.TL need to do something soon.But how long have people been sayin this.To Long.And they Still bring out more ios only features! Maybe Parity will Never happen because if they really wanted to do surely they would have done it by now.But the thing that gets me the most is they won't even communicate with us and tell us were they are in the process.Ok we here from pony now and again which is appreciated but we need to hear from TL themselves to tell us what they are planning.So if you are reading these posts TL I think weather its good or bad you should tell us your plans for Android and Dragon Story.Peace.

Honestly, I think it is impossible to bring the Android version to parity with iOS. The only problem is that the TL Developer do not openly admitting this! I myself have the Android Version running, btw. - Instead of claiming "We are working on this" it would be better to admit that it is not possible as we want it.

I just phoned with developers that have experience in porting iOS to other plattforms, like said Android. Besides the fact that the 3d-engine is a problem in itself, there are too many different Hardware-Versions for Android on the market - which is not the case in iOS. The development of the Android-OS in itself is ... slow ... very ... slow. It is absolutely no wonder that TL do not progress in complete parity. They would have to totally recode in the Android-environment, and I do not think that they have enough manpower or time to get this done.

A solution would be to implenet features that work on Android and not on iOS, to get things going. I am not interested in contests and such stuff, but I WANT ALL DRAGONS as an Android based Gamer. And THAT is not impossible, take this for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgalis View Post
    Honestly, I think it is impossible to bring the Android version to parity with iOS. The only problem is that the TL Developer do not openly admitting this! I myself have the Android Version running, btw. - Instead of claiming "We are working on this" it would be better to admit that it is not possible as we want it.

I just phoned with developers that have experience in porting iOS to other plattforms, like said Android. Besides the fact that the 3d-engine is a problem in itself, there are too many different Hardware-Versions for Android on the market - which is not the case in iOS. The development of the Android-OS in itself is ... slow ... very ... slow. It is absolutely no wonder that TL do not progress in complete parity. They would have to totally recode in the Android-environment, and I do not think that they have enough manpower or time to get this done.

A solution would be to implenet features that work on Android and not on iOS, to get things going. I am not interested in contests and such stuff, but I WANT ALL DRAGONS as an Android based Gamer. And THAT is not impossible, take this for sure.
    I stopped believing a long time ago and don't think it will ever happen. It would be better, I agree, for them to come clean and just tell us once and for all, that they can't do it and stop stringing us along. At least stop stringing along those who still believe. I also agree that they, instead of all this smoke, just create dragons and features for Android, just as they do for IOS players. Yes, it would mean pretty much 2 separate games, but it would be better than they way things are now.