Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1092

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiejules View Post
    just looked no new goal on my droid
    Sorry there's a new goal on farm story word find gives u free gold :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amicacordis View Post
    I did not get the goal
    If u have farm story ull get this goal;-)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolat13 View Post
    Are you serious?
    It's been over a year since we had a significant update and "this" gives you hope?
    Of course i am serious, 1 year without a single progress, so YES this is 100% advance, if that doesnt give you hope nothing will.
    Sure i would like some actual game improvements, but for the time being we accomplished something, one step a time.
    At least from me the pressure will be dimiminished for a couple of days, to me it shows they are listening at least, and thats a win.

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure if anyone has felt it, but my gameplay on the original app has been smoother for a few days now. Navigation wise. It still crashes when I try to post on walls of heavily decorated islands. But that's a start, I guess?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vozier View Post
    Of course i am serious, 1 year without a single progress, so YES this is 100% advance, if that doesnt give you hope nothing will.
    Sure i would like some actual game improvements, but for the time being we accomplished something, one step a time.
    At least from me the pressure will be dimiminished for a couple of days, to me it shows they are listening at least, and thats a win.
    I will have faith when something INGAME is improved. I don't care if this thread is in the first page or in the last, I want a fully updated game and this thread shouldn't even exist in the first place. There are 4 parts for this discussion, thousands of posts, and NOTHING has changed a bit. We get one answer every two months in this topic whereas iOS get a new game, arena, tournaments, quests, dragons, every week, IN THE GAME. They are taking our money for months now with no repercussion for us, the least they can do is listen to us once in a while. I guess it took no more than five minuts to make this thread a sticky, that's not what I call a win.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolat13 View Post
    I will have faith when something INGAME is improved. I don't care if this thread is in the first page or in the last, I want a fully updated game and this thread shouldn't even exist in the first place. There are 4 parts for this discussion, thousands of posts, and NOTHING has changed a bit. We get one answer every two months in this topic whereas iOS get a new game, arena, tournaments, quests, dragons, every week, IN THE GAME. They are taking our money for months now with no repercussion for us, the least they can do is listen to us once in a while. I guess it took no more than five minuts to make this thread a sticky, that's not what I call a win.
    Yup, if this thread had any kind of info that made me say "Gee, where's that thread that is constantly getting updates? You know, the one where TL is posting all the time with updates! " then this being stickied is a win. I never cared when the thread went down a couple pages. I look for Pony / Jake / maybe Maguar or Kooky's posts, that's about it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba03 View Post
    Did anyone not get the goal to download word search for 30 golds like I did? My friend told me as soon as she got it, yet I still don't see it on my DS device..
    I got the goal and its still there....unfortunately the game isn't "compatable with my device"
    I really need to upgrade my phone. lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hgar24 View Post
    I got the goal and its still there....unfortunately the game isn't "compatable with my device"
    I downloaded it played 40 games within 40 minutes and got 75 gold, then uninstalled. Easiest gold ever.

Banned
    What goal? Which game? Junk rocket! I can't switch over right now or ill risk losing my place on the tournaments. I could seriously use the gold.

Fashion Designer
    android parity = buy new IOS device ::3

same with me, got two android phones here that wont let me install the wordsearch goal game. and its still on my goal and on DS as an icon. sighs...