Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1092

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Disel8 View Post
    Can someone at TL tell me why ALL the latest updates are for just ios? We Android users STILL play this game! (just about)
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    people always say "stop new dragons we cant breed them all" and when we dont have one dragon one week people say " hey we still there why do you forget us" huh
    go right go left there will always be someone angry about something... tsss
    I think Disel8 meant FEATURE updates. They didn't mention anything about both Android and iOS getting a week's respite from the constant parade of new dragons and new elements.

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone not get the goal to download word search for 30 golds like I did? My friend told me as soon as she got it, yet I still don't see it on my DS device..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba03 View Post
    Did anyone not get the goal to download word search for 30 golds like I did? My friend told me as soon as she got it, yet I still don't see it on my DS device..
    just looked no new goal on my droid

Farm Supplier
    At least we android usersonly ask for the game features we dont have (many), they are old as the game itself (most of them), so this is really not a new dragon request. But you do have a point for IOS players.
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    people always say "stop new dragons we cant breed them all" and when we dont have one dragon one week people say " hey we still there why do you forget us" huh
    go right go left there will always be someone angry about something... tsss

Farm Supplier
    THANKS SO MUCH PONY!

Now we really feel we are getting somewhere, i truly recovered hope in TL with these small gesture. Now we will be waiting for the actual android parity fixes we all expect and want.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Done! Thanks for the suggestion. Previously we only stickied updates. Ongoing, active conversations kept themselves at the top and we had TONS of stickies for game guides and feature overviews. We're trying something new by adding a Game Guide forum, not only to consolidate those stickies to create more room, but to provide a good resources for players to get gameplay information. :3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba03 View Post
    I did not get the goal

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amicacordis View Post
    I did not get the goal
    I got it yesterday.
    A quick note would be thata i play rainbow edition because i et the menu option in other islands (the triple lines one), on tropic i dont get it and that makes visiting neighbors too slow.
    I do enter tropic version at least once a day, since rainbow says its no longer supported///

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded the word search game last night and played the games ( forget how many).Got the 15 gold today for completing the goal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Done! Thanks for the suggestion. Previously we only stickied updates. Ongoing, active conversations kept themselves at the top and we had TONS of stickies for game guides and feature overviews. We're trying something new by adding a Game Guide forum, not only to consolidate those stickies to create more room, but to provide a good resources for players to get gameplay information. :3
    Great job guys! It keeps the forum cleaner and this thread really deserved stickying. i like the Guide section.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vozier View Post
    THANKS SO MUCH PONY!

Now we really feel we are getting somewhere, i truly recovered hope in TL with these small gesture. Now we will be waiting for the actual android parity fixes we all expect and want.

cheers
    Are you serious?
    It's been over a year since we had a significant update and "this" gives you hope?