Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    not speaking about invisible issues or disappearing things when I move them. it happens less often but happen.
    I play on a new android phone and a tab which is one year old. both on android version 4.1 (Jelly bean I think)
    What are those? Galaxy s3?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    What are those? Galaxy s3?
    no tel is "Alcatel ONE TOUCH M'POP" - bought may 2013
    tab is "Touch Tablet 10 Duo CT1010" - from december 2012
    (must tell that I live in france so maybe you cant find them in others countries.. dont know)

Executive Chef
    no tel is "Alcatel ONE TOUCH M'POP" - bought may 2013
    tab is "Touch Tablet 10 Duo CT1010" - from december 2012
    (must tell that I live in france so maybe you cant find them in others countries.. dont know)
    Well, I don't know those device, just see in web and they're not really bad

Fashion Designer
    Well, I don't know those device, just see in web and they're not really bad
    Yes, I wanted to stay on android. I like them. usually smooth and not much bugs in game except those I said. I m not used with phones and tabs, those are nice for what need to do with.
    I bought the "alcatel" phone because it was not too expensive. (could pay it in 12 months for 7dollars/month)
    The tab was a gift so I dont know how much it costed.

Fashion Designer
    this is off topic maybe so we should talk about devices on the devices thread I guess

Executive Chef
    this is off topic maybe so we should talk about devices on the devices thread I guess
    As long as it's about Android, I think it's not off topic

I have seen this before.

It happened again
    Let me guess, you put a non-standard ROM on your tablet. I had almost the exact same thing happen on my TF101 with a custom version of Jelly Bean on it. This was why I moved to a Nexus 10 so I wasn't always trying to find my way to a new ROM to get closer to the most recent Google release. If this isn't the case it could be a problem with your GPU in your tablet. Mine seem to continue doing this even after I put the standard ROM back on, so I sent it out for repair and they replaced the system board.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by captmiddy View Post
    Let me guess, you put a non-standard ROM on your tablet. I had almost the exact same thing happen on my TF101 with a custom version of Jelly Bean on it. This was why I moved to a Nexus 10 so I wasn't always trying to find my way to a new ROM to get closer to the most recent Google release. If this isn't the case it could be a problem with your GPU in your tablet. Mine seem to continue doing this even after I put the standard ROM back on, so I sent it out for repair and they replaced the system board.
    You're false, I've never changed my tablet's rom, I wanted to, but I afraid my tablet broken. I'm really sure it's gpu problem. My tablet already rooted, not sure if it can be a problem

Rhino Keeper
    Well that is either serious parity issue or your device is broken....

Parity topic as requested....Give us trading and crafting!! I can't breed any of these new dragons!! Stop giving new ones for awhile and give us updates!!

Other notes: i have decided it is impossible for me to breed diamond..mask...and any of new hybrids..angry about losing old non limited dragons(especially dream and tusker the last two originals i needed and quezetal i never even had achance to try for)...who knows if we will ever get them back.... I am tired of having non-expandable dawn tree area.... open it up for expansion or give us the dawn tree already!! How hard is it to make a tree?! You make new habitats and dragons like its easy peasy...oh and noy that I would buy gold but I haven't had a gold sale since I stopped buying it...what's up with that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
    Well that is either serious parity issue or your device is broken....

Parity topic as requested....Give us trading and crafting!! I can't breed any of these new dragons!! Stop giving new ones for awhile and give us updates!!

Other notes: i have decided it is impossible for me to breed diamond..mask...and any of new hybrids..angry about losing old non limited dragons(especially dream and tusker the last two originals i needed and quezetal i never even had achance to try for)...who knows if we will ever get them back.... I am tired of having non-expandable dawn tree area.... open it up for expansion or give us the dawn tree already!! How hard is it to make a tree?! You make new habitats and dragons like its easy peasy...oh and noy that I would buy gold but I haven't had a gold sale since I stopped buying it...what's up with that?
    Anyway, they must release storage before they release other features, I know it's not big feature, but it's the most important feature