Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Executive Chef
    Pony's a lass.

I think this thread should be locked and the ANDROID PARITY THREAD PART 5 should be created, and stickied.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Talonia View Post
    If this topic were to get stickied, it would never disappear amid all the iOS postings. Without it being stickied, it will go away, eventually - as all the Android players give up and go away.
    This can never go away! At least not until android gets some real improvements! Until then, android should never give up on this, and iOS sympathizers as well! We need to give them our feedback, even if they're not quite willing to hear it. But we need to let it out. Stickying this thread would be the reasonable and respectful thing to do.

Maybe we should start a new thread titled "Android Forum Parity Discussion"

Rhino Keeper
    No new dragon's again for android today, thats will be over a week now, maybe there's something more substantially on the horizon for us and not just a new dragon! Your have to live and hope!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Disel8 View Post
    No new dragon's again for android today, thats will be over a week now, maybe there's something more substantially on the horizon for us and not just a new dragon! Your have to live and hope!
    A week without a new dragon and you're complaining already? I thought most folks were hoping they slowed down. Unless you have every dragon and Virgo too, I fail to see how one week is such a horrible thing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Disel8 View Post
    There's no teasers this week but there will still be updates
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    A week without a new dragon and you're complaining already? I thought most folks were hoping they slowed down. Unless you have every dragon and Virgo too, I fail to see how one week is such a horrible thing.
    I agree cuz you make sense.. Even 1 a week is too much but lucky for me I only go for the ones I like and not many new ones are nice

Farm Supplier
    I had four gold sales in the last two weeks do you guys think the gold sales are dropping?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I'm not complaining all im sayin is its unusual there's no new dragon's so im hoping there working on something else instead of dragon's!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Pony's a lass.

I think this thread should be locked and the ANDROID PARITY THREAD PART 5 should be created, and stickied.

I second this motion, close, and start a sticky thread for this primary issue.