Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Quote Originally Posted by Disel8 View Post
    Must be ios everythings fine on that side of the road!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post
    ....and yet you were harassing those that were complaining about the game by rudely stating your opinion as though your opinion was the only correct one? hypocritical much?

if you don't have a problem with the game being run how it is, then don't complain. but we have the right to state our opinions and complain all we want, and I don't know if you noticed...buuuuttt that's sorta what this thread is for: "feedback" aka negative feedback = complaining, positive = Thanking
    I read this thread cause I do respect everyone's opinion. and I am not allowed to buy gold anyway. I do not want or mean to state anything rudely and I do not want to be disrespectful to tl though they are behind on pairty. I am not saying that you can not state your opinions. I just wished you will do it with out things that sound mean. I do belive it was said that if they are way too many behavior issues here Tl will close it. It is possible to say stuff without sounding mean.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    @RiverJen : you will not have any answer!
    Hahaha! of course! They won't answer those questions!

I wonder if iOS can have the extra island, dragons, and stuff...Why can't Android get something exclusive that's already in the code? Like an extra breeding den, extra farms, etc.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post
    ....and yet you were harassing those that were complaining about the game by rudely stating your opinion as though your opinion was the only correct one? hypocritical much?

if you don't have a problem with the game being run how it is, then don't complain. but we have the right to state our opinions and complain all we want, and I don't know if you noticed...buuuuttt that's sorta what this thread is for: "feedback" aka negative feedback = complaining, positive = Thanking
    Quote Originally Posted by montrianmaster View Post
    i do so watch movies. i say gold is an waist of money because you don't get it in real life. at least you can actually touch movies and video games. and i am not trying to be mean to anyone. i just saying my opinion and want to say it without any harrasment.
    Okay guys, please take your personal conversation to the PMs .

Everyone is entitled to voice their own feedback and opinions without being attacked.
    If you feel someone is causing disruption on the thread please do not respond, you can flag the post by filing a forum dispute.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellie_Lou View Post
    I wonder if iOS can have the extra island, dragons, and stuff...Why can't Android get something exclusive that's already in the code? Like an extra breeding den, extra farms, etc.
    Extra breeding den and evolution temple would be awesome but i feel it would never happen, these 2 things probably annoying me the most with the new update.

Quote Originally Posted by wayneh23 View Post
    Extra breeding den and evolution temple would be awesome but i feel it would never happen, these 2 things probably annoying me the most with the new update.
    Even if it temporary. I don't see how it can't be done. It's already written in the code. That would be a nice way to shut us up for a little while.

Farm Supplier
    Can someone tell me, is there any news at all, of any updates for android? Even small ones! Or are we just left here to rot?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmzo123 View Post
    Can someone tell me, is there any news at all, of any updates for android? Even small ones! Or are we just left here to rot?
    rot..in our own thread and out of the way from the rest of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    Oh! We've been quarantined!