Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1092

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Rhino Keeper
    And Still We Get No Information From TL!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Disel8 View Post
    And Still We Get No Information From TL!
    We never do.....
    It's so frustrating and discouraging

Farm Supplier
    Im done guys completely burned out if I don't buy gold to speed up I litterally take a month to get a new dragon. Im tired of habitats full of extra dragons. Im tired of logging into the forum and seeing no progress or feedback and being soo discouraged after reading all the posts. Im tired of collecting coins and expanding and collecting coins and expanding...while waiting out 22 hour, 23 hour 26 hour fails. Im a bit disappointed in myself as I vowed parity won't get me down and that it will happen justifying purchasing gold but i guess a human being can only take disappointment to an extent.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by inxieq View Post
    Im done guys completely burned out if I don't buy gold to speed up I litterally take a month to get a new dragon. Im tired of habitats full of extra dragons. Im tired of logging into the forum and seeing no progress or feedback and being soo discouraged after reading all the posts. Im tired of collecting coins and expanding and collecting coins and expanding...while waiting out 22 hour, 23 hour 26 hour fails. Im a bit disappointed in myself as I vowed parity won't get me down and that it will happen justifying purchasing gold but i guess a human being can only take disappointment to an extent.
    I would say that is exactly how I and many many other Android users feel, I dont understand why whoever runs TL won't interact with it's
    customers!It actually outrageous! if ANY other company had so so many customers asking about an issue as important as this is to us, they would communicate even if the answer was not what they wanted to hear.Android must be at least 50% of there market. But for whatever reason we hear nothing.I've even sent PM to a couple of TL staff but I don't even get a reply.I've really had enough.

Rhino Keeper
    I stopped buying gold several months ago: the game on android is essentially unplayable with crashes after a couple of minutes or any activity. I have 60 million silver, almost a million food and nothing to use it for. I stopped visiting neighbors - crash almost immediately. I go in once a day, breed and that's it. If TL wants my money, they need to bring the game to a certain standard. Really a shame - great game concept, great graphics, but very poor quality implementation.

Quote Originally Posted by mityaj View Post
    I stopped buying gold several months ago: the game on android is essentially unplayable with crashes after a couple of minutes or any activity. I have 60 million silver, almost a million food and nothing to use it for. I stopped visiting neighbors - crash almost immediately. I go in once a day, breed and that's it. If TL wants my money, they need to bring the game to a certain standard. Really a shame - great game concept, great graphics, but very poor quality implementation.
    These are my sentiments exactly. All we can do is collect, feed, and breed. And it crashes multiple times just doing that. Although I haven't bought any gold in quite a few months, I'm ashamed to say that I have spent well over $1000 between my three devices. And all that money spent went straight to iOS features. That's like saying I buy a game for Xbox and the money goes towards making DLC for the PS3 version of the game. Does that make any sense at all? At this point it's not a problem with the OS or the devices. It's a problem with the developers priority and personal preferences. And all the while we are proving to be their most loyal user base because we are still putting up with this after nearly a year of no progress. And what thanks do we have to show for it? Oh here's a new Royal Dragon element that nobody wants. Gee thanks TL. We <3 you too.

Im sure its all been said already..Problems/ issues..Dragon Story..Android Users

1.LAG...
    2.No Trading
    3.No Crafting
    4.No Arena
    5.No Arctic Isles
    6.Cant see keyboard or dragons when visiting nghbrs
    7.Visit one nghbr..return home..try loading next island..Report/Force Close
    8.Is there an issue/bug on Android regarding breeding Dark Angel? Tried 100+ times
    with no luck..if its just the way it is thats fine..
    8.Idea..They could give an indication of how many times a dragon may take..insread of saying its all
    luck which is a bit of a cop out..
    I.E. Dark Angel..100 - 200
    Diamond Dragon..1 - 80 etc

Farm Supplier
    How about TL give us android users something completely unique to us! Instead of everyone complaining that we don't have what ios has. I personally hate all the missions that IOS has to deal with, its overbearing. I personally wouldnt mind the battle arena but the other stuff to me isnt worth it for android. Sooooo please give us something unique just for android!

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyjack1 View Post
    Im sure its all been said already..Problems/ issues..Dragon Story..Android Users

1.LAG...
    2.No Trading
    3.No Crafting
    4.No Arena
    5.No Arctic Isles
    6.Cant see keyboard or dragons when visiting nghbrs
    7.Visit one nghbr..return home..try loading next island..Report/Force Close
    8.Is there an issue/bug on Android regarding breeding Dark Angel? Tried 100+ times
    with no luck..if its just the way it is thats fine..
    8.Idea..They could give an indication of how many times a dragon may take..insread of saying its all
    luck which is a bit of a cop out..
    I.E. Dark Angel..100 - 200
    Diamond Dragon..1 - 80 etc
    You forgot the No New Dawn goals, No Quests, No Album, No Storage, No Stables, a small fraction of the decorations, no Treasure dragons, and no tournaments. Yeah combine all that with what you post, then let it sink all in.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanzziePooh View Post
    How about TL give us android users something completely unique to us! Instead of everyone complaining that we don't have what ios has. I personally hate all the missions that IOS has to deal with, its overbearing. I personally wouldnt mind the battle arena but the other stuff to me isnt worth it for android. Sooooo please give us something unique just for android!
    I want android up to date, but you do have something, one thing unique just for android and kindle...gold every time you have to download a new version of DS. This is a non iOS feature.