Page 35 of 110 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    I was gonna say this in the Rainbow thread, but I wanted to use the "A" word! But wouldn't it be funny....
    ..... If this new dragon that everyone is so excited about....was Android exclusive?!
    ( know it won't happen, but it would be cool and hilarious!)
    Only thing android gets exclusive is non-animated static image decorations... Dragon Sun was fairly cool... I'm still waiting for the "Exclusive" Dragon Fly Trap from the "What's New" section of Fairy Tales... seems like were nearing the end of Fairy Tales...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    I was gonna say this in the Rainbow thread, but I wanted to use the "A" word! But wouldn't it be funny....
    ..... If this new dragon that everyone is so excited about....was Android exclusive?!
    ( know it won't happen, but it would be cool and hilarious!)
    That would be awesome and it wouldn't even have to drop gold!!! Just to have a dragon that is OURS, would be phenomenal!

Host(ess)
    I have an android device and it keeps on saying on dragon story that it cant load and gives me the option of force closing or waiting

I keep getting that error as well, just be patient and click 'wait' every time, it loads up anyway

Executive Chef
    Maybe moooo is right and the rainbow dragon is for android only yay

Farm Supplier
    Regular app and fairy tales app are the same version (1.0.7.4), is it okay to delete and switch to the regular app now?

I don't like having 2 apps in my phone.

These special edition apps are a waste and useless.

Banned
    It's not an android only dragon. The message appears on iOS devices too. TL hasn't evolved that far.....just yet.

Banned
    I would totally hate this dragon to be android exclusive. It wouldn't bring me any pleasure at all. I would feel sad for the Ios users who want it... I felt so disappointed when I found out that Tiger Eye was craftable only, I wouldn't want others to miss on this Rainbow like that.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-11-13 at 05:35 AM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Still waiting on rainbow edition. Not that I would dl wit without the gold goal. We should be getting the goal for jewel mania too right? Released 10/7.

Banned
    Has anyone gotten a prompt to download slots summer? I don't feel like switching over to android just to see no download goal. I need the gems!